Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Ansturm Lieferung (Open)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ansturm Lieferung (Open)

Post by Quindaro Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:35 am

Quindaro took the lighter into his hand, flipping the tip down causing the phosphorus to strike and the flame to spark up, "If you wish" he said pulling a cig off of the ashtray and resting it between his lips. "Cigarettes are cheap this time of year especially when you get them from the caravan." he said while lighting it. Taking a long drag on it he let's the smoke flow out in a nearly straight line for a few seconds before dispersing out and floating up into the atmosphere of the tavern.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Garriaxz Instrest had sparked after being told what it was and attempted to take it out of novas mouth to smell it and touch it however when he touched it he had youched te burning ash and burnt his finger. he asked why it was so hot and burned him. He looked over at quinn and asked if he coukd try one holding out his hand. darkness started to fill Garriaxz hand healing the burn. He asked them both when they were going to be leaving and asked if he tag along with them
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:34 am

Nova took a drag from his cig and looked over at Quindaro. "I dont usually smoke, but today just seemed like a good day to relax on one" He replied as he let the smoke out of his nose and took a look over at the bar a bit more. Soon after he felt Garriaxz touched his cig and burned himself. "Are you crazy? Of course its going to hurt you, its basically a flame, i never asked about you, but how do you not know about so many things?" Nova exclaimed as he was a bit worried that he burnt himself,
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 am

Quindaro nodded, "It is a good day to..." he said dragging on it briefly again before letting a smoke ring form then blowing it out gently. He turned his seat around and leaned his back against the bar, ignoring what was going on between the other two and looking out onto the forest, observing the cloud formations and noticing how dark it was getting outside. Quin took one last drag on the cig before squandering it. He pulled his watch out and checked the time, it was only 6:00. "Hmm... strange" he mumbled to himself as he slowly turned to face towards the bar, just in time as their steak was finished and was being served to them.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 am

Hearing what quinn sayed he asked him what was strange. he got up his seat at the bar and walked over to wait seemed like a pool table. "also nova you ask why i dont seem to know much well when i was turned into a demon i had made a co tract as to where i had to forget most of the human world but got keep some of what i was taught i ended up finding that living dark places was more suitable then most places after being turned into what i am now if i could i would change back but i cant." he said walking over to the door and leaned on the wall with his arms crossed looking at both nova and quinn.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:28 am

Nova stayed silent as he drew a couple breaths of smoke and thinking to himself for a moment, he heard what Quindaro stated and agreed silently, it was pretty weird how things were going for them. He pondered a bit then heard Garriaxz's reply, he nodded slightly understanding how that could happen. "Seems harsh, sucks they took away some of your memories" He said while turning off his cig and threw it into the ashe tray, he stared at the steak heading toward them and sat up. "Finally about time"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Quindaro watched the steak be put in front of him by the barman, without saying anything Quin put his hands together and and bowed his head to him. "It smells delicious." he said pulling his hands apart as he grabbed a steak knife from the tray in front of his plate along with a fork. Looking over to Garriaxz he smiled, "Come sit for a bit, We're not heading out until we get some food first." Quin said as he poked the steak near the center to check it.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Seeing him tear into the steak he scuffed and started to walk to the counter but there was a scratching sound as though it was outside of the bar. Garriaxz turned quickly to the door summoning his battleaxe and getting into position waiting for the door to break. he asked the barman "Hey Do these things usually want in here or something? also quinn hows the steak? is it yummy?" he started to grin his teeth and grip the axe harder as if he had a death grip on it
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:41 am

Nova awaited as the steak reached into his sights and placed in front of him, not focusing to much on Quindaro's and Garriaxz's conversation he grabs his utensils and begins to slice into the side of the steak, seeing that it was rare and ready to devouter. Upon eating his first piece he notices the door creak and Garriaxz with his weapon already out, ignoring the situation he continued to eat like if it was a regular thing to do, he wanted to enjoy his meal without anyone disrupting it. "You alright over there?" He yelled out with food still slightly on inside of his mouth on the side so he'll he able to speak. Continuing to cut the steak and eat another piece alongside his fries he had.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:49 am

Quindaro sighed quietly to himself and cut into the steak, sectioning off a piece with a knife. "Sir, Please put your weapon away, I can assure you that not a single one can get through that door..." he said to Garriaxz, slowly wiping the bar down with a towel as he always did. Chewing slowly, Quin slid the lighter back into a breast pocket, pulling his Notebook out, he set it in front of Nova and opened it up to a hand drawn map, that detailed a quadrant of the condensed forest. "Here's the path we're going to take when we get out of here. Now if I'm right, we'll be cutting through an orc camp here..." he said pointing to a spot near the middle of the map. "So here's our options so we can get back to Kiru before dawn tomorrow. One, we barge through the camp hoping that they're not on alert. Two, we could take a longer route to go around the encampment, although, the possibilities of traps being this way is much higher." he said tracing his finger along the trail leading around the marked spot. "Any other path will easily take 2 days or longer." He looked over and smiled at Nova, "Of course guys can just fly over on your cloud thing and cut travel time in half. I don't mind traveling alone. Besides my bike can easilly outrun any Orc animal or vehicle." Quin said a slight chuckle in his voice as he lifted his cup and took a long drink.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Garriaxz had started to calm down after the bar tender had assured him that everything is fine and bothing would break through the door. he stood up stright and dispelled his weapon and headed back to the counter where quinn and nova were at. "Going around seems like a better idea honestly i dont wanna deal with orcs easy to fight hard to break so i vote on going around" the door to the bar started to shake violently and garriaxz turned his head to door which made the door stop suddenly. "i dont trust that door quinn it may not hold but anyway wheres this camp again?" he asked while looking down at the map
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:15 am

Nova finished his meal and moved his plate away from him, after cleaning his face, Nova looked over at Quin and listened to all the options that were placed in front of him. "I'm good with either way, we can stride right through their camps, i don't mind getting a small work-out" Nova stated while giving a small smile to Quin as he stood up from the bar. "Hey old man, can i get one of those box of matches, so i don't need to bother my pal here whenever i need a smoke" Nova asked while pointing at the multiple boxes of matches stack on top of each other, in the corner of the bar. The barkeeper passed Nova one of the small boxes of matches and Nova started to stroll outside, while lighting one of the cigs Quindaro gave him.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:21 am

Quindaro sighed quietly to himself in satisfaction a few minutes later, patting his stomach he pushed the plate away. Taking a drink of coffee, he looked at the map again pulling out a pencil and filled in the plan to bust through the camp that ran longways for about 2/3 of a mile. Taking another cigarette out Quin pulled his lighter out and swiftly lit it, before withdrawing it back into his pocket. He then pulled his pistol out and lay it upon the bar for a moment, alongside three magazines. Dragging on the cig he blew a cloud of smoke out and looked up at the barkeep. "How much do I owe ya for the meals?" Quin asked, the cig in the corner of his mouth. Dropping the mag from the pistol and setting it down, he pulled the slide back on the 9mm, ejecting the bullet that was currently chambered before the safetying on the weapon and setting it down gently. "The meals in total will come to 58 credits." the barkeep said leaning against the wine stand, watching Quin intently. Leaning down Quin pulled a box of 9mm ammunition out from one of the pockets, setting it down on the bar and pulling the tray of brass. All while reloading the mags, he hummed very quietly, a similar tune to when he focuses with his sniper, the moments when he'd pull the trigger.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:44 am

Garriaxz looked up at quinn "why so many mags? thats a little much dont you think?" He placed his hands on the counter and hopped up to sit on it looking down at the map he saw what seemed to be a clearing next to the camp. "im not a great tactician but why not go through the clearing there." he pointed to it and tap at it swing his legs back and forth still worrried about what was at the door. "There's also a lake there too" he said as he took a dagger and spun it around on his fingers having it mantain almost perfect blanace but it fell off and stuck into the floor.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:19 am

Nova was pretty silent this time, and just kept smoking on the cigarette while listening to Quindaro's plan.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:19 am

Qundaro finished loading the mags, glancing over to Garriaxz, "You may do what you wish, if you don't feel comfortable with tagging with me through the encampment. I've gotta get back to Kiru before the days end tomorrow so I can sleep and be off on the next job. and it's going to take at least a day and a half to get there." Quin said stashing the Mags into his pocket and holstering his pistol. Pulling his wallet out, he puts exactly 58 credits down for the barkeep, before taking a quick last drink of coffee. "I roll out of this village in half an hour (two posts from each of us) so stew on it if you want to tag along or not" He said slinging his backpack on, picking up the wrapped up sniper and the gas can he'd set on the floor previously. "I'm heading back to my bike so I can gas and tune her up for the ride ahead." he said mainly speaking to Nova as he walked out the door.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:23 am

Garriaxz smiled "I never said i wasn't comfortable going with you and you count on me coming with you both i dont have anything else better to do so might as well" he got up from the bar and went over to nova "Are you going with quinn?" He started towards the door and leaned on the wall waiting for them to make their leave
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:10 am

Nova continued to stare at Quindaro while he was speaking, just as he finished smoking his cigarette, he pressed it out on the bottom of his shoe and placed it in the ash tray. "Sounds like a plan, i might go grab some quick supplies nearby and meet you back toward the bike" Nova replied as he grabbed his things and proceeded out the door. "I'll make sure i'll be there in time guys" Following behind Quindaro and passing Garriaxz, as he walked out the door and separated from them for the moment, heading toward the nearby supply store.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:56 am

Quindaro stepped out of the Tavern, the streets were still empty as before, "Strange beasties my ass" he muttered under his breath. Starting down the dirt road he carried the rather large jerry can all the way down the strip to the gate where his bike could be seen covered up behind a tree. "Ah my beautiful gal is waiting for me!" he said with a smile as he set the can down along with his rifle and strode to the side of the bike, pulling the cover off, he ran his hand down the gas tank onto the leather seat. "Time to work..." he said pulling his toolbelt out from the sidebox, tightening several screws and inspecting several things on the bike itself.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Seeing nova take his leave to get supplies he started out the door and waited for quinn to take his leave and once he did he waljed along with quinn until they came up to quinn's bike. Garriaxz pointed to the bile and asked "So whats the plan anyway? go through or around? if through can we make it a little entertaining?"
he snickered at his own comment. He summoned his axe to his back side and waited for quinn to finish on his bike.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:38 am

Nova walked into the store and noticed once again that no one was around except the lady at the register. "Hello" He said while walking inside, the lady replied saying welcome and continued onto what she was doing before he walked in, Nova strolled through the place and grabbed a couple of things then walked out after paying, a small detour but should be usefull. (He acquired a couple rags some oil for sharpening his blades he creates and a small amount of food for the road, enough for himself and his other 2 friends for a day) "Not much they got in there huh?" He thought to himself as he made his way toward the location him and Quin left the bike.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

"Well, we need to assess how many we'll need to break through, it should be fairly simple I mostly will just clear the ones in front of the bike with the pistol. Other than that, I'm manuverable enough to dodge most of their attempts to attack." he said putting a wrench in his mouth. After 10 or so minutes of tinkering with his bike, making sure that it was good to travel the distance at the right speed. He went to the back and checked the emergency equipment before taking the jerry can and filling his bike. After doing so he had a very small amount left in the can, Quin took the rest and put it in a reserve tank that was hidden under the engine of the bike. "There we go, all gassed up and ready to ride." he said wiping off a bit of oil from his face. He then took his toolbelt off and stowed it in the sidebox along with a couple other things, then he grabbed his wrapped up rifle and lay it across the bike, slowly unwrapping it to reveal the beautiful Dragonov sniper with it's wooden furniture, finely polished and ready to work. He picked it up, inspecting it's condition briefly before raising it to his shoulder making sure the scope still worked properly. After checking everything he sighed out in satisfaction, slinging the weapon to his back. Quin then buttoned up his jacket, before fishing his goggles out of the pocket and putting them on his forehead. "Alright I'm ready to go."
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:57 pm

"well then i guess that makes two of us quinn" garriaxz walked up to quinn and sat down waiting for nova to come back "so how much longer do you think hes gonna take?" garriaxz looked around at the trees and the scenary atound them. "ya know its actually kinda beautiful here almost makes ya wonder why youd want to build a towm in the middle of nowhere." Garrixz was able to see nova in the distance and stood up looking at him and wating for him to get to the bike.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:59 am

Nova joined his party and awaited for what was going to happen, he reached to find his scepter and called out his cloud. "Well i have nothing else to do here, shall we move on then?" Nova said as he hopped onto his cloud and sat down near the center of the mount and began to slowly lift into the air, almost excited to be able to  head out again and to encounter some exciting adventures. 
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm

"Alright, lets do this." Quin said with a smirk, dropping his goggles over his eyes and kickstarting the bike. The engine roared to life upon the third crank from his foot, twisting the throttle back he kept the life inside the engine before letting go of the break, sending him flying down the path.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next