Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Ansturm Lieferung (Open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ansturm Lieferung (Open)

Post by Quindaro Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:08 pm

"Well your no fun" Marik sighed aloud before heading to a large birchwood desk, and rifling through a few drawers and pulling an envelope out. Quindaro walked over to the other side of the desk, "1000 just as promised, and as a tip for getting here early, there's a jerry can that my friend will get for you so you can get back to your home." He said handing Quin the envelope. "Thank you very much sir." he said turning to walk out. Just as Quin made it to the brass door, he heard Marik say something under his breath about orcs or something, but seeming trivial he continued to walk out of the room and down the hall, where he saw the other man standing at the exit. Stuffing the cash into his jacket pocket he looked to Nova, "Tch, to think there's a collector out in the sticks like this. You ready to go eat somewhere?" he said walking out of the Oaken doors as the man had opened them.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Nova looked at Marik and bowed slightly. "Sorry about that" He said while now looking at the man and returning to his upright position, watching as Quindaro went to grap the envelope. Ready to do anything if needed, but luckily nothing of that sort was needed, as they were walking out, Nova heard Quindaro say lets grab something to eat. and Nova was ready to take out the door at full speak, but casually walked out and bowed goodbye to the man who opened the door for them. "So what exactly are you looking to eat?" Nova said as he pondered at the thought of what he would like as well.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:32 pm

Quindaro scratches his chin, "Well, there's a tavern just on the other side of town, I bet they would have some pretty good food." he said as he picked up the olive drab Gas can and started down the hill. His eyes scanned the tops of the trees as they descended down the hill. Once we get something to eat, we'd better get onto the road asap. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. He thought, as he rolled his feet so that his upper body would stabilize easily.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:50 am

Nova was happy that they were about to get some food and out of Marik's place. "Well anywhere is alright with me" He replied while messing around with his bag's straps, making it more tighter. Making his way down the hill, feeling a bit lazy, wanting to jump on top of his cloud and just float around, but he didn't wanna abuse his items for anything meaning less. Nova also didn't want to stand out in the sky, he still had that off feeling from when he was at Marik's place, right now he wanted to eat and get back to Kiru City, or around the area there.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:02 am

After descending the hill the two started through the town, looking around Quindaro noticed that most of everyone they saw in the streets or on the sides had disappeared. "Well, either there's some kind of weird religion that has an early curfew or something will be happening soon..." Quindaro said looking over at Nova as they kept walking. "Well, that shouldn't keep us from getting something to eat." he said in an off tone, knowing that he was hungry enough to risk facing most anything that wanted to strut through the town.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Garriaxz walked onto an akward looking town nobody seemed to be walking around but windows were
starting to close rather louadly Garriaxz didnt know what to expect from everybody that was closeing their windows He went into an allyway which just had happened to be in view of quindaro. Garriaxz leaned up against a brick building and slide down to squat. he peared out to left to watch the street and the other buildings waiting for something to happen to him or the town
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:01 am

Nova continued following behind Quindaro noticing right before he mentioned that there was no one on the street anymore. "This place is always giving me the creeps, what did this suddenly turn into a ghost town? I'm not leaving till we get some food" Nova stated as he gave a small chuckled, but still kept his guard on high alert, he placed his hand into his side pocket and quickly pulled out two of his Kunai's and hid them in his sleeves. "Well, like i've said before, there is no way anything could really happen to us, so i'm down with getting some grub before heading back out, no way am i changing that"  Not wanting to get back on the road, without filling himself up with something that wasn't his cooking, plus is was gonna be Quindaro's treat, no way would he want this chance to slip up. Nova reached the bottom of the hill and started slowly making his way through the town and soon ended up in front of the tavern that his companion mentioned. "Well lets eat and get outta this place"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Quindaro smiled briefly, "I hear ya, I hear ya." he said as he started inside the tavern. The inside a lone piano player kept a quiet mood as the dimly lit tavern was low populace as a few tables were occupied by one or two and the bar was empty. Quindaro walked up to the bar, setting his backpack and his wrapped rifle next to the jerry can. Taking a seat on a stool the bartender came around to them. "How may I help you gentlemen this afternoon?" Quindaro smiled at the bartender, "I'll take a coffee and a 14 oz. fine cut steak, Medium rare." he said as he rested his arms on the counter.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 am

Garriaxz had seen what seemed to have been two people walk into the tavern so garriaxz stood up and brushed the dust off himself and walked twords the tavern he stuck his hands in his pocket and kept his head down as he enetered the tavern he saw that this place had more life in then the town although it was still almost just as quite as it was outside. Garriaxz saw an empty table and lifted his head and sat down. someone brought him a menu he thanked them and looked through it. every now and again he would glance over at quindaro and nova.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:52 pm

Nova walked inside the tavern, he listened to the soft piano music and followed his friend to the bar, looking at the menu and special of the day. "Hmm, i'll just get a beer and the steak he's having, maybe a side of fries on the side" He asked while looking over at the man, he nodded his head. "Right away sir" He quickly replied while fixing up their order, soon after he heard the door open to the tavern and quickly peeled his eyes behind him, still on guard, but noticed it was quite a friendly face. Nova knew it was Garriaxz by his appearance, wondering what he would be doing this far from Kurei city, but continued with trying to ask the bartender a couple of questions.

"So tell me about this town, you get a bunch of customers around here?"  Placing one of his hands on his chin, the man looked over to him while brewing the coffee and opening a beer, then soon placing it in front of Nova. "Not really, we have our moments, but never slammed" He reached out to grab his beer and took a small gulp of the cold beer. "Hmm, that so" He replied then looked over at Garriaxz. "You planning on joining us, or pounce on us later, Garriaxz? Nova yelled to him with a small smile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Quindaro looked back at the man Nova had addressed as Garriaxz before turning back around. The bartender returned shortly with both of their drinks, "A friend of yours?" Quin asked casually as he drank some coffee. Digging in his coat pocket he pulled a notebook out and wrote something down real quick before flipping a page over and started writing down the details of the delivery.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Garriaxz Stood up and made his his way over to the table to where nova and quinn were he smiled and waved and put his hand on the back of nova chair and said "Hiw ya doing nova? im sorry i didnt tell you about coming out here i didnt think youd be out here." he looked over to quinn and stuck his hand out "and you are?" he smiled
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Nova glanced over to Quindaro and nodded in agreeing he was one of his friends. "Yea, he's someone who i've been on a couple quests on with, he;s cool" Taking another sip from his beer then raised his hand up as Garriaxz approached them. "Its cool, just startled me a bit when i saw you walking in, didn't expect to see you around these parts, i was tagging along on dropping off a parcel"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Quindaro took another drink of coffee and raised two fingers and waving them forward shortly towards the man as his way of saying hi, "Nice to meet you, Name's Quindaro." he said as he closed up his book just as the bartender came up to the bar and started refilling Quin's coffee and looked over at Garraixz, "Is there anything you'd like mister?"
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Garriaxz put his down after quin had greeted him. He then looked over at the bartender and shook his hand saying "No thank you but maybe you could tell me and my friends here about this town and why it seems so... gloomy." He looked back at nova and quin and shrugged his shoulder saying to himself "worth a shot"
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Nova quickly finished his beer, then looked over at the barkeeper and asked for a glass of water. As the he watched the man to see his reaction to Garriaxz question, he passed Nova the drink but didn't say anything at the moment. He stared at the 3 men and with a small smile replied. "By what means, do you say gloomy? He asked Garriaxz as Nova took a gulp from his water. "You don't mean to tell me that there isn't something weird about this town? The way the people act and how dead the streets got? Nova replied staring at the barkeeper.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:01 am

Quindaro picked up the pitcher on the bar and poured some creamer into his freshly poured coffee. After stirring for a few seconds, he took a long drink before sighing out quietly as Nova talked to the barman. After a few seconds he slid his notebook into his pocket and started looking about the bar, thinking to himself.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:22 am

Relizing that the waiter was definitely keeping some sort of secert from them he took the waiter by the arm and slowly started to squeeze. his grip became tighter and tighter until garriaxz had started to hear little cracks. "tell me the turth and ill stop" he sayed to the waiter. looked back at nova and chuckled.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 am

Nova continued to stare at the barkeeper while trying to figure out any little detail he could, while in the bar and by his actions. Soon after Garriaxz grabs the man's arm and starts to squeeze trying to force information outta him, Nova reaches out toward the wrist of Garriaxz where if he applied pressure there, the arms nerves would automatically weaken his grip. "We're not here to gather information or anything, it was simply a question i wanted to know, control yourself Garriaxz" Nova said while looking toward him quite upset, since he didn't like the fact of hurting someone who hasn't done any harm upon them yet.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Quindaro snapped out of his delusionary state as Nova made Garriaxz let go. He then looked at the Barman who's face hadn't changed a bit even after being taken hold of. "Why it's the closing hour for the day." he said glancing at his watch seeing that it was 4:43PM, "The town usually clears the streets for curfew at 4:30 for multiple reasons, but it's nothing to worry about. Marik told the townspeople to be inside by that time due dangerous things that walk by in the town streets by 5:00 on some days, regardless, every store but here closes down in fear that they too will be subject to the horrors that have been done to others. But for me I keep my doors unlocked from sun up to sun down for 15 years and nothing has come in that isn't a traveler or two that are looking for some grub and a bed to sleep in upstairs. he said with a glancing smile before walking back into the kitchen to get Nova and Quin's steak. Looking over to Nova he shrugged his shoulders and took a drink. "Dangerous beings eh?" he said with a smirk, while picking up the ashtray from the right side over in front of him, before taking a cigarette out from the breast pocket of his jacket and setting it in the ashtray unlit so he could enjoy it after his food.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Garriaxz had let go of the man and heard him speak about these things. Garriaxz asked him if he knew what these things looked like or what they sounded like. he started to come closer and closer to the man. Garriaxz had started to sit down as the man had looked at him saying "Just dont look at it for a long period of time" then the man walked away.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Nova unhanded Garriaxz and looked over at the barman speaking about their cerfew and these dangerous things that supposely walk around at these times. "Sorry about my friend" Nova said while he was walking away toward the kitchen, he then looked over at Quindaro. "I wonder what these dangerous things could be?" Nova exclamined while also looking toward his cigarette. "Hey by any chance, you wouldn't have a extra square to spare do you?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:24 am

Quindaro looked at his friend, "Yeah, give me a second." he said moving his rifle to the side so it's leaning on the stool next to him and pulling out a pack of regular brand cigs and setting it down on the bar, sliding it over to Nova, "Don't worry about paying me back on that. I don't smoke often enough to care." he said as he pulled out a lighter that was in the shape of a .50 caliber bullet and set it on the bar alongside the ashtray.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 am

(I apologize for the wait) as quinn pulled out what looked to be a bullet for a gun garriaxz asked him what he was doing. the only reason he asked is because he dosnt understand humans to well. then quinn this bullet on the bar. he looked over a nova seeing something in his mouth and asked him what it was.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:41 am

Nova reached over to grab the pack of cigs and the lighter, noticing it was in the shape of a bullet, Nova looked over at the bartender. "Is it alright if i smoke a cig inside the bar? or is there a no smoking policy inside? Nova asked outta consideration, but the bartender told him it was alright and Nova proceeded to lighting one of the cigarettes. "Thanks alot man, but i don't like free things, so i'm going to return the favor later. He said with a smile then proceeded to answering Garriaxz question. "Its basically a tobacco stick, its something you smoke, but even tho its not good for you, there still a pleasure to have when you need to relax. Nova replied giving him a weird answer to a uncommon question, while sliding the lighter back to Quindaro.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next