Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 4 Empty Re: Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

Post by Lulu Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Lulu huffed at Nova in anger, not very happy with the fact that she was treated like a belonging here. She had free will didn't she? And now it was time to use it. Didn't want someone to run off with your stuff? Stop fighting and watch it yourself. She had run away before, and she can run away again. Silently she packed all of her things, including her claws into her first aid kit bag. Michael was no longer paying attention to Nova, and now had his eyes trained on Lulu. "Don't you dare Reiko." He growled at her as before another word was spoken she took off into the air. Maybe her leaving would then stop the fighting. "Reiko!" Michael yelled again, growling as he tried to open his wings to follow Lulu, but was unable. He wasn't paying a bit of attention to Nova now.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Race: Angel
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Nova looked toward Lulu as she flew away from them, looking as she was going outta sight Nova didn't what he could do, or what he did wrong. "Well, looks like this isn't over yet" "I'm not letting you get any chance to chase after her" Nova said while also grabbing all his equipment and placing them back on him. He then started jumping off the walls of the building until he was at the top, looking down at the father, then quickly moving toward the direction Lulu went. Not interested in chasing her down, since it would most likely make it worse, he stopped at the nearby bench where he first saw Lulu, he decided to sit down and think about everything that had just happened. "What did i do?" He kept asking himself.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:54 am

Lulu flapped until she was out of sight, then landed silently on a rooftop. She brought out the doll and hugged it close to her, feeling the tears burning her eyes. She missed Nova already, even though it had been her choice to leave him behind. She shouldn't have done that! But now how was she's supposed to find him and avoid her father? At least his wing was broken; he'd be unable to chase her. And he'd have to take of it for awhile. She pulled her hood up, running a hand over the soft ears as she thought about her choices. Her grey eyes perked up, knowing what to do now. If Nova would accept her after the tantrum she threw. She quickly jumped off the side of the building, lavender cat in her arms as she headed back towards Novas house. Maybe he was already there? With a small sound of touchdown she landed by the front door, where she gently knocked to see if the man was home. "Nova...?
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:56 am

While Nova was sitting down on the bench, he kept feeling all type of emotions, but none that were positive. He decided to get up and stop sulking and go back to his house, he would just rest up or something, he was completely drained and his cut on his leg was still there affecting the way he walked, now that his adrenaline is gone, the pain was excruciating. Nova was now limping very slowly toward his house, if he had his new items he bought today, he could just fly to his house, but sadly its getting sent over there with his new bed, that now to Nova seems his efforts was wasted. Once finally reaching his house, he noticed Lulu in front of his door. "Lulu!" He shouted out loud with a small smile, as he pushed his body to quickly move toward her. "Hey, i'm sorry for the way i acted, i shouldn't have done that, in front of you" He explained while looking down at the floor.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Lulu swirled around to face Nova, her eyes brightening. He didn't seem angry! He was almost... Sorry? What did he do? She caused this mess for him. "No I'm sorry. I caused all the issues. You acted the way you should've, but I didn't. I can uh, heal your leg if you want." She offered, showing her palms to the man. As far as she was concerned this was something she shouldn't be asking, she should be waiting until she was ordered to heal him. At that thought she flinched; she was always hit when she asked to do things with her powers. Her dad hated her powers, seeing them as a way for her to overpower him.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Nova looked at Lulu conflicted with everything that just happened, but she was calmer now and was apologizing and offering to heal his leg, he looked at her with a smile. "Yea sure, if that's what you want, i barely remembered i got cut by you" He said while chuckling a little then placing his hand on Lulu's head, moving it from side to side, then slowly moving his hand toward her forehead while flicking her softly. "Thanks, Lulu but you don't need to flinch everytime you want to do something" Nova said while placing his hand on her head once again.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Lulu closed her eyes to focus in on the sensation of the man's hand on her head. Kindness was not something she'd been familiar with until she met Nova. Nearly anything was acceptable to her now. After a moment she kneeled down, placing a hand above the cut she'd made on his leg. Her palm glowed with white energy as the skin began to quickly remake itself as good as ever. Her brows furrowed in concentration. "This will... take a moment..." She muttered, hoping he wouldn't be angry with how long it was taking.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Nova stood still making sure it wouldn't be any harder on Lulu to heal him. "It's not a problem at all Lulu, take as long as you need" He said with a smile then looked over at the workers from the store they were at before all the commotion coming toward them with a bed. "You guys are a little early aren't you? Nova said while waving at the men carrying the bed he purchased. "Here you go sir, Just what you ordered a queen size bed" The man said as he placed down the bed in front of the house. "Are you sure we could leave it here and not inside the house? They asked Nova as the bed was now laying flat on the ground. "Yes thats perfectly fine, i'll be able to handle the rest" Nova said while signing the paper they brought with them to know the bed was delivered.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Lulu paid no attention to the commotion around her, eyes held tight. She couldn't afford to, or else the spell wouldn't be completed. She heard bits and pieces of the conversation; "Not a problem... Early... Sir... Bed... House... Handle the rest..." The words alone almost brought herself out of the trance. Now Nova should've started feeling an odd sensation on the cut as it started to fuse itself back together. She'd often hear her dad complain about it, getting mad at the fact that the healing felt weird. As she finally finished her wings opened wide behind her, and she let out a sigh. It took much of her energy to do that. She sat on the ground, recovering herself a little.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Nova started feeling a weird sensation as his cut was being healed, bearing with it and not saying anything soon the sensation started to disappear just like his cut. "Oh wow, thanks Lulu you can't even tell the cut was there" Nova said as he smiled petting her on the head for trying her best for him. "Thanks to you, i'll be able to carry the bed inside much easier now" Nova said as he walked over to the bed and lifted it over his headi, it was quite heavy but not that hard to carry, he reached the door and opened it while dragging the bed for the first part while it was entering the house. Hmmm where should i put this, Nova thought then remembered he had another room that didn't have a bed yet, he carried it through the living room and finally reached the second bedroom, placing the bed down he wiped his forehead off of the sweat and was happy to know it was a perfect fit. Nova walked back outside to where Lulu was resting. "Feeling alright? Wanna grab some ice cream?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Lulu followed him with a tired smile, yawning loudly. Her eyes lit up a bit at the thought of ice cream, but she was exhausted from all of the action today and healing the cut. "Well, I'm really tired Nova. Maybe after a rest... I-If that's ok!" She said, whimpering a little at how forward she was with her answer. She wasn't allowed to do that. "We can go get ice cream if that's what you want!" The child attempted, trying to fix it. Her wings shuddered against her back with the automatic fear in her heart. She could honestly already feel the pain in her chest and limbs from phantom punches. Her breathing quickened as her mind headed down that road, and she started to fall into a panic attack.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:44 pm

"Yea we could go after a nap, i'm quite beat myself" Nova said as he wasn't sleepy but exhausted, moving closer to Lulu, suddenly he noticed she was acting strange and looked like she was panicking. "Lulu! Whats wrong, hey Lulu" Nova called out to her, as he lifted her from the ground trying to hold her against his chest. "Hey hey, relax i'm right here, no one is going to be hurting you, if your tired we can get some sleep" "Just relax, breath slowly, in through your nose and out from your mouth, trust me your going to be alright" Nova said while trying to carry her into the house and soon laying her down on the new bed.

(Bunny-Modding was allowed)
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Lulu instantly began flailing the second Nova touched her, sobbing and screaming as she felt imagined pain at the hold. The second she was put on the bed she curled up into a ball, crying and screaming as she wrapped her wings around her small body for protection. Suddenly she went completely silent, seemingly turning herself off. Modern psychs would call this dissociative amnesia. Lulu completely blanks out, and it becomes hard to bring her back to consciousness, in the sense she knows what she's doing. So she sat, whimpering on the bed as she blanked out to not realize the imagined pain.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Nova didn't know of any way to help her stop from what she was going through, anything he tried to do would make it worse. So Nova left her to be alone with herself for now and stayed in the living room for the time being, he was left completely useless for the time being. Listening to her sob and scream ached Nova deep down inside his soul. Wanting to just do something for her but knowing he couldn't, best thing to do is wait it out and hope she realizes she's alright.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:03 pm

It took about a half hour for Lulu to finally come to, the average length of time her father spent on her at a time. First she opened her grey eyes, and look around. Bed, walls, nice room, not home, fight, father, Nova. She quickly uncurled from the ball, eyes wide, but then hissed as her sore muscles protested. After a moment of shifting around and stretching, she walked outside of the room, quickly finding the man in question. "Nova? I thought we were outside, I'd just healed your leg..." She asked, standing a bit away with her wings hugging herself.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Nova looked up at Lulu confused about what happened, he got up and walked toward her, once he got close to her, he got onto his knees while looking at Lulu's grey eyes. "You have been going through a type of panic attack, almost for more then 30 minutes, you kept crying and screaming i didn't know what i should do" "Are you feeling a little bit better now? Is there anything i could do to help next time?" Nova wondered, cause he hates being useless and not able to help people in need.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Lulu tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What? I don't remember that. I know I have uh, panic attacks but they don't last that long ever. I feel ok now though, but muscles hurt a little." She said, quickly putting down and searching through her bag and pulling out the lavender cat toy to comfort herself. "I don't normally have people to help me with my panic attacks so I don't know how you can help." She added with a sad frown.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Nova stood up and with a smile told Lulu. "Well as long as your in my care, i'll do my best to stop those panic attacks" He chuckled and walked over to the couch, putting his hips against the back of the couch he looked over at Lulu. "How about some ice cream, we could fly there together" Trying to get her mind off of anything sad for the moment, until later where they can talk more in depth about it, when she's ready.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Lulu tilted her head to the side yet again. "Fly together? Oh, I don't think I'm strong enough to carry you while I fly." She said with a look of shame, like not being able to help Nova fly was all her fault. Like she should've been able to. Her wings fell from her sides and drooped down, touching the ground. "Ice cream sounds good though. Then when we get back I'll clean my wings! It's been so long since I've given them a full preening!" She said, feeling a bit happier at that thought.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Nova started laughing, not on purpose but only cause he didn't explain himself fully. "Well while i had the chance i bought myself an item that allows me to fly on a cloud" Nova said while summoning the Scepter to show Lulu the item. "It should be some fun right? Also we could get ice cream together then walk while we eat" Nova said while rubbing her head once again. "I'll assist you with pampering your wings, if that's what you would like?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Lulu smiled, shutting her eyes briefly. "Yeah! That's soooo cool Nova! But... I mean if you want to help with my wings that'd be ok. They are getting pretty itchy." She said. Her wings tended to be kinda sensitive to touch and... her dad took that into account. But she couldn't refuse Nova if he wanted to help her preen her wings. She wasn't allowed to. But she'd be fine with it if he was fine with it. Everything was up to him.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Nova looked at Lulu pretty confused but replied to her. "Sure of course i want to, i offered didn't i? So you want ice cream or your wings first" Nova asked while still having his smile on his face, he wanted her to get used to him and his house as much as possible, he doesn't want her having anymore panic attacks.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Lulu made a face, thinking hard. "Well, I'd like to get them clean so they stop itching, but it's up to you you're the adult." She stated, shifting the feathers uncomfortably. She was holding the cat doll by a paw now, looking up at the taller man. She was used to being given no choice or having no idea what to do, not something this simple. Not pick one or the other.
(Short post sorry)
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Nova looked at her with one eyebrow up. "I thought i told you that you can decide things for yourself and have you own opinions when under my care" Giving her a type of mean look, but shifted back toward his usual smile. "Well i'm guessing we need to help with those wings of yours, since they are itching and all" Nova said while wondering exactly how should he help with her wings. "I would need some directions on what you would need, or how exactly i could be of service"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Lulu nodded, feeling bad for not doing as she was told. "Ok Nova. Well, mainly I just run my fingers through the feathers, or use my preening brush. It takes away the bad feathers and helps the new ones grow. It'l a lot like taking care of your hair actually! I've seen special soaps for feathers and stuff like that. I've even seen feather dyes, like dying your hair. I've always wanted to dye my feathers but I've never known how and my daddy would never let me anyway. But uh, back to preening. You just gently grab them and align them back into shape, brushing off or rubbing off any dirt or stuff on them. You start at the base of your wings and then go all the way to the end of them." She explained, smiling brightly as she babbled on and on.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4