Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 3 Empty Re: Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Nova started to see Lulu fly up onto his shoulders and sit hugging onto his head. "Well you can hold onto me, but make sure i can see" Nova laughed as he started walking ducking down to make sure Lulu doesn't touch the doorframe. Finally when they reached outside, it was nice, calm and refreshing. "Ahh, so what should we do, hmm" Nova exclaimed out loud.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Lulu giggled as she let go of his head, wings fluttering a bit. "I dunno. What do you wanna do?" The child said as she played with the little doll. Her feet started to kick a little bit in boredom as she suddenly ruffled Nova's hair in a playful matter. She giggled as she set on his head her doll, laughing still. "Maybe we could go to find Rose! Or we could go flying! Oh wait, never mind." She said, face flushing red.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Race: Angel
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:03 pm

"Hmm find Rose huh?" She's one hard person to find, she always the one to pop up behind me, while i am searching for her" He laughed as he recalled there first date. "Well it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, your gonna meet her anyways, so why not be the one to go to her right" Nova said while giving off a big smile, but finding Rose, i wonder where she could be right about now. "We can check the flower stand, she always bring these beautiful flowers, i would also like you to see them" Nova said trying to look up.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Lulu smiled that Nova wasn't upset with her noticing him being unable to do something she could. "Yeah flowers are pretty! I like flowers! I hope Rose likes me! I bet she's pretty, isn't she! What is she? Is she a demon too? Or maybe she's an elf! Elves like nature, and her name is Rose!" She blabbed on and on, not really letting Nova get a word on it. She was getting excited as her wings started to flap back and forth, her eyes wide and bright like they should have been all these years.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Nova stopped a bit to listen to all of Lulu's questions, then continued walking. "Hmm, i believe she'll find you as adorable like i do, she might keep you to herself and pet you like if your a real cat, just laying on her lap" Nova thought how it would appear to him, if he saw something like that happen. "But she's really sweet and kind, also she's a angel just like you" Nova smiled when he explained about her. "But i'm just happy when you act like this" Nova paused a bit. "This is how i hope all kids could be, full of life and joy," He said while getting closer to the flower store.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:14 am

Lulu listened to the man talk happily, almost unable to wait to meet this Rose. She was an angel too! Maybe they could go flying together. Her white, grey, and black wings fluttered in excitement at the thought. Plus just being with two adults who cared about her, even if it was only for a short time... Oh that'd be great! She couldn't even fathom how she got this lucky. "Yeah, I feel bad for the kids that were chasing me earlier. Maybe something happened to them that made them so mean. Whatever it was, I hope they feel better." She said, holding her stuffed animal in a hug. But as she looked around she tensed up, her eyes going wide with fear. "N-Nova... I s-see my daddy..." The child whimpered in fear at seeing the man walking around, his large silver wings flowing behind him. He had crew cut brown hair, a nicely shaven beard, and was well built. He wasn't that bad looking. No one would even suspect that he was an abuser and drank all of the time. "Reiko?" His voice called out, still having not spotted her on Novas shoulders.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 am

As they were getting closer to the flower store Lulu was talking about the kids and how were doing and hoped they felt better. "Your a really sweet girl, you know that Lulu" Nova said as he was holding her still on his shoulders, soon after Nova stopped moving listening again to Lulu saying she sees her father, the one who mistreats her. "Seriously Lulu who?" As she explained how he looks, rage filled up Nova once again, he turned away after he saw the man and started to put Lulu back on the ground. "If you don't want to see him, let me deal with him for a little, don't worry i'm plenty strong myself" He says to Lulu with a little wink.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:48 am

Lulu had her eyes glued to the man, hardly noticing it as she was put on the ground. "N-Nova I think he sees me. Please don't fight him. I don't want you to get hurt." She whimpered, hugging her doll close. The man did indeed seem to spot them, jogging over to the pair. "What the hell do you think you were doing with my daughter?" The man growled, his eyes narrowed. "She's mine!"
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:02 am

"Don't worry Lulu i wouldn't lose in a fist fight, i'm like a hero" He said trying to make a joke, but also trying to keep her calm, he stood up and turned around moving toward the man. Nova had a look in his eyes that made it seem like he only wanted blood, at that moment Nova's switch was flipped, reverting him back to how he used to be, cold, but calm and collected, only paying attention to his prey. "Your not getting anywhere close to Lulu!" He yelled back at the man. "I won't let you lay another hand on her, she's not yours anymore, i'm the one looking after her now" "And let me warn you, if you come close to her, i'll make you wish you never set you eyes on me" Nova was furious, you could almost feel the blood lust in his voice directed toward the man .
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 am

Lulu huddled down on the ground, cuddling with her cat to comfort herself, watching the dramatic scene unfold. Some people had stopped to watch the fight, having nothingbetter to do. Lulu's father, named Michael, face became red and angry at the way this demon was talking to him. "Oh yeah? You think you can just step in and take my daughter away from me when she runs away in a fit? I'm gonna count that as kidnapping! Try and stop me from bringing her home, I'll bust your demonic face right up!" He spat as he tried to walk past Nova to get to his daughter.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:41 am

Nova continued looking at the man as he did before, listening to his outburst. "Huh i couldn't hear that right, you expect me to allow her to go back to your pathetic drunk ass self, who mistreats her and beats her up?" "Hah i'd rather die then allow someone like you to have her, i'll beat up anyone to keep her safe" As Nova said that, the man tried to get past Nova, quickly Nova got in front of him and shoved him back. "Now your pissing me off even more!" Nova started to go for his belt that had his equipment, and took it off, placing it on the floor near Lulu.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Lulu watched the scene with fear, tears starting to flow from her eyes. Her grip was tight around her new doll. Glancing over the belt now set near her she gulped, not wanting to see what she was now recognizing as what would be a fist fight. "Stop!" She screamed, running between the two of them with sobs on her voice. "N-Nova it's ok. I'll go with him. I didn't want to be a burden anyway. I'm sorry. Please don't fight." The child said, her small wings wrapping around her own shoulders. Slowly she turned to her father, who had a sick grin on his face. "Please, daddy... Just leave Nova alone..." She whimpered, and the man chuckled. "I knew you'd come around little runt." He said, eyeing the demon for a reaction.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:39 pm

As Nova was ready to fight for Lulu, she just happened to come in between the both of them, Nova looked down at Lulu. "Hey, Lulu, your not a burden to me, not one bit" Nova said looking at her, then looking back up at the man. "I'm sorry, but i'm not letting you go back to this man, plus this guy won't learn anything unless i teach him a lesson" Saying to Lulu as he placed his hand on her head, trying to move her from in front of him. "So it's settled, old man, your not having her, unless you deal with me" Nova said to Lulu's father, trying to get past her to get to him. Placing his hands into two big fists ready to brawl with this guy, for the sake of Lulu.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Lulu could handle a few things. But she's realized one thing during her one year away from her father; being pushed around like a completely helpless child pissed her off. Sure, she normally shrunk away from danger, but this was an exception. She couldn't let Nova fight her father in her name. If he got one injury that was on her, and she wouldn't allow it. "Nova. Remember that I got away in the first place? I can deal with him. If you get so much as one bruise that's on me, and that is unacceptable." She stated, pulling claws out of her bag. "Nova don't fight." She said again, facing neither male as she tried to stop the fighting.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:25 pm

"Lulu, if i so happened to get injured, that would be all on me, for my lack of power and skills" "You wouldn't have to be troubled by something that was my own fault" Nova said smiling then walking past her, keeping an eye out for her claws, just in case. "There are some things we men have to fight for and your one of them" He said while now looking back to Lulu, and now just facing her father. "Well we had enough time wasted standing around here, lets get this conversation over with already, me and Lulu got someone to meet" Nova said while his eyes are once again, looking only at him.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Lulu's father's eyes seemed to smile with him as his fists went up. "Lets settle this." He replied, watching his opponet for a move. "That's enough!" Lulu yelled, having enough of this. She knew she could heal small wounds, and that was what she intended to inflict if it meant stopping the fight. She darted towards Nova's legs, claws aimed to create shallow yet long wounds that would reach side to side across his thigh, tearing through any clothing. If pain was the way to stop this, so be it. After quickly darting by Nova she went after her own father's thighs as well, as he was too focused on Nova to dodge. He yelped at the small cuts, the child now behind him as she stared, watching for any movement against her. "You little shit!" Michael hissed, turning to face his daughter as she backed up a few steps.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Noticing Lulu get upset and lunge at him, Nova jumped into the air evading her attack. As Nova landed back on the ground, he see's Lulu attack her father, attempting to stop us from fighting, but her father wasn't happy, as he turned to Lulu and started getting mad. As Michael moved closer to Lulu Nova grappled him from behind and flung his right leg behind Michael's left leg to flip him over on his chest, as Nova bounced up toward Lulu. "Lulu, listen i know you want to help, but sometimes there's gonna be hard headed people like myself, who won't stop" "I'm sorry, but this is the only way and i will not, let him take you back"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Michael growled at the leg on his, eyes narrowing as he caught himself with his hands. Rage grew as he watched Nova approach Lulu. The child was clearly quite angry, and desperate. "Can't you just stop... I don't want to fight..." Lulu whimpered, getting more and more upset. "Her name is Reiko!" Michael protested, standing up and charging Nova, kick aimed to knock down and pin the back of the demons leg. The little girls eyes shifted to her father, surprise registering on her face.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Nova turned to Michael as he charged toward his leg, but thanks to Lulu's earlier attack it wasn't hard to evade his attack. "It's not like i want you to fight Lulu, but i'm positive he's not going to stop" Looking toward Michael basically taunting him, waiting for him to mess up and charge him one more time, Nova wants to end this as soon as possible. He doesn't want to upset Lulu anymore then he already has. "Lets end this old man" As Nova reaches into himself, drawing out as much of his willpower he can muster, trying to land a punch to knock him out, but not kill him.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:17 pm

Lulu watches Nova's actions, getting angrier and angrier. Only one thing she could do, so she pounced on Nova's legs yet again to scratch small cuts into them. Those would sting, and maybe distract them both from the fighting, at least a little. If this didn't work, well, she'd just have to let them fight. Michael saw Nova's new stance, and kept his distance. It'd be suicide figuratively to charge him while he was in a defensive pose. Instead he opened his large wing and began flapping them to kick up some dirt and cause wind to swirl about, trying to create a film of hard to see through soil in the air.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Nova was only paying attention this time to Michael, as he wasn't looking behind him, Lulu managed to cut Nova in his legs. "Lulu, why?" Nova wondered as he went onto one knee, still trying to keep an eye out for Michael. "Ugh, those claws are pretty dangerous Lulu" Nova said still keeping an eye out for the father. He knew she wants to stop the fight and prevent any of us getting hurt, but two hard headed people won't listen unless they setlled their problem, but Nova still had no intentions of losing Lulu and sending her back to that place she hated so much. Never would he want Lulu to behave the way she was taught to and get beaten for nothing.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Lulu sighed as Lulu seemed to stop, at least a little bit, and quickly went to focus on her father. She lunged forward and flapped her wings to get to his height. He was startled and confused, knocked out of his concentrated pose, as she quickly latched on to his face. She kept on flapping her wings so he couldn't grab them as he tried to tear her off. Her only intent was to distract him, and maybe get him to lay off. Honestly she was just acting based on instinct now.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Nova noticed Lulu going after her father, as she was attached to his face, Nova noticed that he was getting irritated and was trying to grab onto Lulu, so  he could take her off of him. Nova started to stand up ignoring the pain, while walking toward Lulu, as he started become used to the pain he started to run up to Michael and kicked him in the back of the leg throwing him down, but at the same time grabbing onto Lulu's jacket so when Michael falls she wouldn't get hurt by the fall or anything.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 pm

Lulu yelped with surprise as her jacket was pulled, pulling her off of her dad as he went down to the ground. As the man hit the ground, something seemed to snap. Her cried out in pain, scrambling to his feet. One of his silver wings was bent at a funky angle. He groaned, unable to shift the apendage much. "Damn you!" He hissed, glaring at Nova.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Nova looked over at the man in pain. "We could end this already, i don't want to hurt you anymore then this, if i have to continue i'm going to end this soon" Nova said, never intentionally trying to damage his wings, he then turned around and placed Lulu next to his things. "Please try to hold back a little bit, watch my stuff i can't have people running off with my stuff" He smiled at her, then once again faced Michael, shifting his stance since his right leg was still damaged from Lulu's attack.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4