Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 2 Empty Re: Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Lulu seemed to sense the change in the atmosphere,her toes clenching in fear. Suddenly Nova seemed to become a threat to her, and she did what she knew as the only way to avoid being hit. Obey. "I can show you where I used to live. I've been gone for a year but I remember. You can talk to my daddy, I don't mind. But I don't really own anything, everything in that house is my daddy's. I didn't have a bed at home either." She explained. "Can I get up from the chair now Nova?" She asked, visibly bracing herself for a hit that may or may not come.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Race: Angel
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Nova seemed to calm down from her explaining and noticing she was scared once again by him. "I'm sorry, i just didn't like that he treated you that way" "I wanted to teach him a lesson but you've been gone for a year already and you have nothing personal there" "Again i'm sorry i scared you and in this house your free to do what ever you would like to do" He said while looking down.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Lulu forced a smile to her face. As he responded she slowly and carefully pushed the chair away from the table then hopped off of it, pausing to look at Nova for an angry reaction. Seeing none, she smiled and walked over, giving the demon a hug. "It's ok. I'm ok now. Thank you so much Nova. This is the best I've felt in a long time." She said happily, nuzzling her face into his legs again. It was something she used to do into a blanket or pillow to comfort herself. After a few seconds she looked up at him, smiling widely.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Nova that was looking down, he noticed Lulu attached to his leg again, can't helping but smile he patted her head. "Alright if you say so Lulu, you can make yourself at home, also is there anything you want to do today?" "It'll be all on me, anywhere you want to go?" Looking over at her seeing what she might want to do, for a girl that hasn't had much, Nova wanted to find something that would make up for the years she's been treated like this.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Lulu looked up and thought for a moment before her face lit up. The one thing she had always wanted, but never could have. "I want to have ice cream! I've never had it before! But some other kids I saw said it was really really good and I wanted to try some!" She said happily, then shrunk down, wondering if that was too much to ask. Her eyes remained stuck to Nova's face as she backed up a step, rolling from her toes to her heals like a rocking chair. Little wings clung to her back. She was beginning to feel the food settling in her stomach, happy to be full.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Nova looked at Lulu and couldn't help but chuckle. "You sure that's all you want?" As Nova grabbed his bag and started to open the house door. "Well then, lets get us some ice cream!" Nova started to walk out the door as he waited for Lulu to follow. "Shall we get a move on? Its always yummier in the daytime" Looking at Lulu with his hand reaching out for her. "Now stick close to me, don't want you getting lost"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Lulu smiled and her wings fluttered for joy as she giggled happily. After he grabbed his bag she skipped after him. Once she got outside she was about to take off into the air, but then he reached his hand out to her. She blinked a few times in response, confused, but took his hand. The child didn't dare make him angry by flying, even if she loved to do so. "I won't get lost Nova!" She replied happily, skipping along next to him as they walked. "I don't know why you're being so nice to me, but again thank you!" She purred.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:02 pm

As they got outside Nova looked at Lulu, he wondered why he was being so nice, before he used to be all alone, stay away from people, but since people been there for him and make him feel how he is now. He knew the answered as he looked at Lulu once again. "Well maybe its because i was once like you, always alone and being picked on" "I mean i had my father with me, but it only felt like he was getting me ready to live my life on my own" "I was lucky enough to have friends to be there for me and to look out for me when i was in problems" "I guess that what made me how i am now, just trying to help anyone in need" Nova said with a innocent smile. "Plus i saw you fluttering you wings before taking my hand, you won't make me upset by doing what you want" He said while chuckling again.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Lulu nodded as he spoke, her wings fluttering yet again at the thought of being allowed to fly. She loved to fly almost more than anything. But she loved cats more. "Well I'm happy you're nice! Without you being nice I probably would've been beat up. I'm happy that you're happy!" She said before giggling and releasing Nova's hand. Within a few seconds she was taking off into the air, gliding above Nova as the man walked along, smiling with joy at feeling the air all around her and blowing through her hair, which was now uncovered by her kitty hood. She laughed loudly as she looked around.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:21 pm

As Nova looked up at Lulu flying now excited about the wind in her hair, he had to keep his eyes in front of him as well, making sure he didn't walk into anyone or anything. He continued walking, as he kept an eye for Lulu above him, getting closer and closer to the shop which had alot of ice creams and Popsicle. Almost reaching the shop Nova looked over at Lulu then continued walking, waiting for her to come down to choose which flavor she wanted. Nova was now standing in front of the shop waiting for Lulu now.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Lulu smiled as kept an eye on the air in front of her and the man below her, watching as he finally arrived at the shop she recognized from her flights around here. As he stood there she gently fluttered down the ground gently and calmly, being sure not to get in anyones way. "I want... the um... va-nill-a." She sounded out, being unable to read that well. She just hoped that Nova understood, because there was little chance that she would be able to pronounce that any better with her limited knowledge.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Nova looked toward the shopkeeper and looked at Lulu, then smiled. "May i get a vanilla ice cream and a chocolate one for me" He asked with the money already in his hands. As the shopkeeper got the ice cream ready and look the money, Nova grabbed both the ice creams and handed the vanilla to Lulu. "Try not to fly while eating, i wouldn't want the ice cream to fall and i'd have to catch it for you" He said with a small chuckle. "After your done u can fly around as much as you would like"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Lulu nodded as she carefully licked the ice cream. Instantly her eyes brightened with wonder as she began devouring the treat, half of it on her face. "Ok Nova!" She replied, purring and smiling as she continued to eat. Before she knew it she was eating the cone, then it was gone. But she was still happy, and she grabbed a napkin and wiped off her own face and hands as best she could, but she was still a bit sticky. Her small wings flapped in annoyance, making a pouty face as she instead tried to lick off the ice cream residue on her face.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Nova looked toward Lulu and was laughing a bit. "Come here Lulu" As he took out a piece of paper and soaked it in water. "Try using this to wipe yourself with" He said as he couldn't help but smile at how she was acting. He thought she was adorable, he wondered how she had taken care of herself for so long. "Well what should be do now, Lulu?" He asked while still taking his time with his ice cream.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 am

Lulu gratefully took the napkin, wiping off her hands and face, then threw away the item. With a happy sigh she fluttered around as she waited for Nova. "I dunno. Oh! I've always wanted to do a quest! You can get money from them!" She said excitedly, almost jumping up and down. Money ment she could get nice things! Only reason why she never went on a quest before was because she was afraid to go solo.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 am

"Hmmm, a quest you said? Well it would take some time to do a quest, but i wouldn't mind to go on a quest with you Lulu" Nova said as he let out a smile, always enjoying the thrill of an adventure. Looking around while he was walking. "Well if its money, i could help with that for now until we get on a quest together" He said happily trying to get to find out what she would like, if she had the money.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:23 am

Lulu smiled at Nova, practically jumping for joy at actually being allowed to go on one. She was staying on foot as to continue to talk to him. "It's not just about money! I think a quest would be a lot of fun! Plus I'd finally be able to use my powers and weapons!" She replied happily, wings extending out as far as she could make them go. Lulu was just really happy that she had someone to trust!
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:33 am

"Yea i guess thats true as well, i would love to see what you could do" Nova said with a smile, also trying to understand what she could do, so he could better support her. Nova continued to walk slowly so he could continue talking to Lulu.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:43 am

Lulu giggled again. "Yeah I got these really cool cat claws, and I can made air that goes poof, and I can heal people! Plus I have a first aid kit!" She explained with joy, half tempted to pull out her claws right now. She simply had them retracted and in her first aid kit for the time being, which she used like a back pack.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 am

"Oh i see looks very scary, i wouldn't want to mess with you" He said to Lulu with a smile. "All i can do is wave a sword that won't break and go super saiyan" He told her joking around, but semi honest. While they were walking he wanted to take a pit stop inside a store. "Care to follow me inside? I want you to pick out anything you like" "Even if its clothes, candy, toy, or anything at all, just let me know" Nova said as he was walking in looking for supplies for the house.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:26 am

Lulu quickly followed the man, eyes wide at the fact that she was actually going to be able to buys something she wanted. Quickly she started to run around the store happily, searching for something she wanted. Not too much later she noticed a shelf of dolls, and she gasped as she saw an adorable lavender cat doll with a pink collar and blue eyes. Quickly she grabbed it then ran around the store again in her search for Nova. Soon she found him, holding up the doll. "I want this!" She said happily.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:40 am

While Nova was walking around the store he was mostly looking for another bed to get shipped over to his house, one that was small enough to go inside any of the rooms in the house ether for Nova, Rose or Lulu. finally picking a comfy one that was perfect, he finally ran into Lulu. "Ahh looks like a cute cat, sure we'll take it with us" Nova said as he grabbed more food and things for the house, then started to pay for them all. "Is there anything else you want to grab before we leave?" Nova said while standing next to the door.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Lulu stood next to him at checkout, happily snuggling the cat against her cheek. Her grey eyes were closed until she looked up at Nova, after a moment of thinking she shook her head. She was quite content with little to nothing, as she always had been. The idea of asking for more than what she currently had was ridiculous. As he checked out she sat on the ground and started to play with her new toy silently, obviously imagining a dialogue between them. Lulu soon got lost in her playtime trance, accidentally blocking out the world around her.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Nova was waiting by the door while Lulu was sitting down playing with her new toy, it made Nova happy how carefree she now was. Although she was lost in her own little world, so Nova walked over to Lulu and started petting her on the head. "Come on little one, we still got the day ahead of us, you can get on my shoulders and play with your toy if you want" He said while slowly petting her, trying to get her back down to reality for a second. Nova then stood up to wait for her answer.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Lulu seemed startled by the sudden intrusion into her little world, eyes opening widely at the male. After a moment she shook her head and stood up with a smile. "Oh uh, yeah! Yeah! That sounds fun!" She exclaimed as she flapped her wings a few times to reach the correct altitude to land on his shoulders, trying to do so. It was a bit difficult but she carefully managed it, hugging his head a little as she finally landed on the correct spot.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4