Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:26 pm

"Well if its what you want then alright" laying back on my chair and looking at her smile, almost like if she's glowing. "You know you could stay for as long as you would like" I said with a serious look as i was staring into her eyes. but then looking away wondering what could be taking so long. "Well it might be a small house but it is spacious, you would be fine setting up your things and it wouldn't be in the way"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:29 pm

"Oh that would be great I should pack when I get hone!" I said with a giant smile. I kicked my feet in the air waiting for our food as I giggled looking around the place. I looked back at you as I pondered. "what do we do about food?" I said looking at him.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:11 pm

"Hi! My name's Annabelle and I'll be your waiter this evening. Would you two like anything to drink? We are well known for our Shakes!"

Annabelle hands each of them a MENU with the restaurants available food.

"Just let me know what you'd like, and I'll bring it right up! Might I suggest the 'Crab Cake Dinner'? It's today's special!"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:18 pm

"ohh I wanna try that too nova~" I said hopping on his lap as I giggled. "We would like the Mini Cheese Quesadilla for a Appetizer." "I'd like a fruit salad for dinner and a chocolate milkshake to share for 2. "And nova what will you like?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:25 pm

"Hello Annabelle, I would like to try the Chicken Fingers and i'll just pick at some of Rose's food to try it out" While i have been here the food thats been passing by looks quite good, but i wouldn't want to eat to much.  Looking back at Rose with a smile and pulling out the money right away.

"If my adding is correct its 3,600gp" Looking to Annabelle with a smile while thanking her for taking our order.

Last edited by xXNovaXxFate on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:32 pm

I giggled as I saw annabelle in a cute waitress outfit smiling as I whispered into nova's ear. "She looks nice in it." I said as I smiled. I was eager when she went out to tell the chefs our order. "I wonder how long it will take to get our food?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:42 pm

"Yea i guess if you wanna call her cute, but imagine you in it" I whispered back to Rose. "Eh it could take maybe 5-10 minutes, so i have more time to talk to you" "I'm wondering how good this food is, must have some magic in it or something for the cost" I said letting out a small laugh.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:49 pm

I chuckled as I put my napkin on my plate. "I'll be right back nova." I went to the little ladies room as I changed into a black bikini walking back as I smiled. "D-Do you like?" I said as I sun around.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Looking at Rose walking away then looking back at the table waiting for the food to be brought, i turned to notice Rose changed into an amazing black bikini. "Wow i might be the luckiest man here, i've seen you change into 3 different bikinis which keep looking sexier and sexier" Being indulged by Rose's beauty.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Annabelle walks over the table holding two plates of food and a jug of water. 

"Okay I have a Mini Cheese Quesadilla for the lady and Chicken Fingers for this young man, as your appetizers. Please enjoy!" 

Annabelle then pours icy water into their cups.

"For dinner you two will be sharing a fruit salad and a chocolate shake correct? Or did you also want to try the Crab Cake Dinner?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:06 am

"We you also like the crab cakes as well waitress." I said looking at her outfit as I asked another question. "Where did you get that outfit waitress?" I asked curiously while I sat in my chair. "I really like it and would love to wear it sometime."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:11 am

"Sure just bring them both, we'll pick at them both while we chat" I said with a smile, still sipping on my cup of water. Taking a piece of the chicken finger and started eating. "I wonder what your gonna wear that outfit love" Looking at Rose.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:16 am

I giggled as I looked at nova. "I was thinking around your house so I have something on!" I said as I tried to eat my quesadillia. I looked at nova stealing a chicken finger as I ate it smiling as it tasted really good. "If you like me wearing that outfit I could." I said blushing with a shy look at you.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:21 am

"Oh i see, i think i would love you with that outfit, but more so on another subject" Making another joke and taking one of her quesadillia. "I'm glad you like the food my love, just hearing that, makes this date all worth it" Having moments like this, is all that makes my life living worth it, i thought to myself, then looking again at Rose as she was blushing and made me smile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:28 am

I giggled as I sat on your lap as you ate looking behind me as I finished my appetizer. I eagerly awaited our meal as I got excited the meal was amazing so far. "Nova this is the best meal ever and I wish to do more of this with you!"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:31 am

Cleaning my hands and mouth i grab Rose waist. "It was my pleasure to have this moment with you, and even happier that your having such a great time" "I will love to continue doing these things with you my lady"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 am

"Oh my knight and shinning armor you know how to make me blush." I said as I giggled waiting for our waitress. I felt your warm arms hugging and going around my waist as I smiled resting my head on your shoulder. "I wish this never ends I had so much fun!"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:47 am

"I try my best love, never been good at this sort of thing" As i chuckled being honest, looking over at our waitress for our last meal. Grabbing Rose closer to me and kissing her on the neck. "I honestly wish the same, but the dates not over yet, we still have the whole day ahead of us" As i smiled.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:57 am

I gave a slight moan from the kiss of the neck giving a small blush. "N-Nova I agree we shall have lots of fun!" I said with a big smile and determination. "Your doing just fine hun I like you a lot!" I said blushing.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 am

Annabelle walks back to their table once more food in hand.

"Okay, i got your 'Crab Cake Dinner', fruit salad, and chocolate milkshake, with two straws. Enjoy! I'll be back later with the check. And to answer your question, i got this outfit from a friend of mine, Kurei. He made it for me. He's quite crafty."

Annabelle clears the table of old plates and sets the new platter in front of them.

"Careful, the plate's hot!" ~she warns, before bouncing  back towards the kitchen in her little waiters outfit, feeling quit nice that Rose liked it.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:10 am

"I'm sorry, i'm guessing your neck is one of your sensitive spot" While giving her another kiss on the other side of her neck, then pulling back from her. "I can't wait to see what will happen next" Giving her a small wink, then seeing that our food has arrived, picking Rose up and placing her on her seat. "Shall we try the rest of the food my love?" While picking one of the crab cakes and trying it out. "Well this is not half bad, taste really good"

"Shall we have a taste of the milkshake as well, as i held the glass close to both of us, with the straw facing Rose.

Last edited by xXNovaXxFate on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:12 pm

I get back into my seat as I tried the hotcakes hearing the warning from anna. I heard kurei's name as I grab a napkin to write to down. I saw the milkshake near my mouth while I took the straw to take a drink I giggled.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:17 pm

"How is it? Is it to your liking" I asked while slowly putting the milkshake down, then looking over to Rose. The food here is quite well made. "I'm one lucky guy, i get to have this amazing lunch with an amazing women"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:24 pm

"Mmmm!" I said tasting the milkshake as I smiled greatly. "Its amazing!" I said in awe as I looked at Nova. "Do you want a taste of the milkshake Nova?" I said before I took a sip of the chocolate milkshake.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:39 pm

"Sure i would love to have a taste of the milkshake" As i leaned in to take a sip. "Oh wow its delicious" I said to Rose as i wiped my mouth with my napkin, then continuing to eat, after awhile i looked over to Rose and held her hand. "What can i do for you next my love" "After we are done eating, what would you like to do while we are here at the beach"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next