Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  Empty A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:08 am

Its the morning of a new day, Nova is all healed up and suppose to meet Rose Florance by the Marketplace before noon, he rushed wearing his casual clothes for a change, kinda nervous because he never actually conversed with another person before. He was always training or getting attacked he never could trust another person, but after there quest together there was something that interested Nova about Rose and he had to at least get to know more about her.

(-Resting his back against a pillar by the Market he starts looking around, to see if he can catch a site of Rose while trying to calm down and not be so nervous when she appears)

xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  Empty Re: A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 am

I woke up after a long quest from the dirty swamp as I put on a nice white dress. I head out of my home supposed to meet nova today at noon in the town center. I walked up nervously having a blue and purple rose in my hair as I tapped his shoulder. "H-Hi" I said nervously.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  Empty Re: A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:16 am

Nova turned around to notice Rose right next to him, stunned he says "can't believe i wasn't able to tell you were right beside me," he let out a small chuckle, trying not to show he was a bit nervous,

"anything special you wanna do today, you have me for as long as you wish to mi lady" while looking her in the eyes then went to a small bow.

Last edited by xXNovaXxFate on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:19 am

I chuckled as I curtsey "I always wanted to try this diner. I heard it was the best in town" I said with a smile. I looked at you as I grabbed your arm "Shall we my knight?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:25 am

nova smiled, "well when you put it like that, how can i say no" he walked with Rose to the diner and held the door open for her. "I'm new to this place so i don't know much about it, but i hope its delectable"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:27 am

"I hope so too" I said walking through the door to the diner. I found a open booth as I sat down waiting for you to sit with me.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:30 am

As i followed Rose to the open booth i sat down on the other side of the table, just looking at Rose, "you must tell me about yourself, what made you into a adventurer" i wondered while pretending to look at the menu.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:33 am

"Well its silly cause I'm a dead girl been so since birth so angels raised me to be one of their own". "I meet my parents 10 years later as they were killed by orcs". "I made a decision to adventure to find those people and take them out." So what about you what made you do this?
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:40 am

"That's not so silly and well your not a dead girl, since i have this angel about to have a meal with me, i'd say your as much as alive as i am" "I'm sorry to hear that happened" I looked down "For me its quite the story, my father trained me and raised me as a human" "We were left to always travel cause of the demons that destroyed my city, when i found out from my master, that i was a demon as well, i decided whats better to fight demons then another demon" i continued looking down as i finished speaking
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:43 am

I patted your back, "Its ok nova lets enjoy our meal and time here" I said smiling. "I hated that swamp quest a lot cause it smelled so bad I couldn't bear it" I said looking out of the window drinking some wine.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:47 am

looking back at Rose "Yea that sounds like a good idea", picking up his own glass of red wine and taking a couple sips. "That place smelled horrible but it was a good experience and in the process i got to meet two cool people i could trust" Giving off a small smirk.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:49 am

I laughed at that comment "Too true without that quest we wouldn't have meet" I said with a smile. I looked down at my nice tender steak as I began to eat it as I smiled. "I missed this food a lot I really do".
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 am

"I think even without that quest, we would've met through different circumstances" Taking a small bit from his rare steak and rice,
"Its possible we would've bumped into each other somehow" As i looked down at my plate
"This is pretty good"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:55 am

"Thats true and its really nice that we got that out of the way." I looked at my half eaten steak pondering, "Hey what if you wern't alive but real enough to taste the nice tender steak?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 am

Rose statement caught my attention, i put down my fork and knife and looked once again into her light blue eyes. "Well that would mean you are alive, your just unique and that's better then being original any day" "What would you think of eating dinner with a member of a race that's suppose to be your enemy?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:07 am

"I dont really care for races and stuff like that except for orcs." "I felt that you know I'm tech dead been so since birth I never knew the taste of food and such". I put my knife and fork down wiping my face off "Mind if you accompany me to the flower shop?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 am

"Well that's good for me then, i don't want whats part of me to affect my life" "Also when i looked at you, i could tell a bit about you, but still there is so much more i wanna know about you" As i place my utensils down, i waved to the waitress and paid the bill.

"I'm yours for the entire day, so anywhere you go i shall accompany you Rose" I stood up and reached my hand out to help Rose get up from her chair.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 am

I grabbed your hand as I smiled and giggled. "This is the first someone has treated me to a meal" I said shockingly. "So next stop is the flower shop to pay the respects for flowers and the people who help them."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 am

As i let out a smile. "Well its the first time i got to have a normal conversation without someone attacking me" As i walked out the door and once again holding it open. "Alright i believe they have some nice one this time of year"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:34 am

"They do its just a couple of blocks to the north" I said pointing. "Umm I-I think your really cute and I wish I was a live so I can feel your warmth" I said looking down while we walked.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:40 am

"Great i can't wait to see them" Nova stopped walking and hugged Rose. "I've never been called cute, but i believe it might be slight but like this you could feel my warmth just a bit" "But i believe your truly beautiful and i am glad we went on this date today" letting go of Rose and continuing walking away shyly.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:43 am

I blushed my face turning red as I hugged him infront of the people. "I-I do f-feel some warmth from you n-nova." I looked down as I then looked back at nova. "I never been called beautiful before."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 am

"I'm glad to hear that" Trying not to make eye contact, and scratching the back of his head. "Well i'm glad i was the first to be able to call you beautiful"

As i looked back in front of me i spotted the flower shop not to far from us. "Hey look they got some nice looking flowers in the front" As he pointed toward the white rose.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:51 am

"Oh its so beautiful and pretty I love it so much" I said looking at it from all angles as I water the plants. "shopkeeper mind if I buy this white rose?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:55 am

As we were looking at the roses, i looked a bit and saw a bunch of beautiful color roses "Mind if i could buy one this purple, pink, red and lastly that white Rose she wants, can you also make it 3 of each" Continuing looking around at the rest of the shop.
"Who ever brought these flowers must really like plants, there really well taken care of"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next