Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:01 am

I saw nova came in as I wasnt wearing a shirt as I covered myself. "I have been having these nightmares lately and I keep having it every day." I said as I cried into you. "I-I dont know what to do" I said crying more.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:05 am

"Its alright, their just nightmare" i said while continuing to hold her. "You don't need to worry, if you have them again, just think of me and i'll pop in those nightmares and deal with them all" "I won't let a single thing happen to you"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 am

"O-Ok nova" I said sobbing a bit as I grabbed the blankets. "M-May I sleep with you till they go away?" I said with a little tear and a cute look.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 am

Looking at how she was dressed, I didn't know what to do but i couldn't say no. "Sure i-i don't mind if it would help you" I said to her as i laid next to her but facing away from her. "Just remember i'm right here with you, through thick and thin"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:24 am

I lay down as I hugged nova sleeping like a baby smiling as I was sound asleep my hand over your chest and tummy area. I had a smile on my face as I was asleep with you by my side.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:33 pm

I laid next to Rose as i feel her body on mine, I turn myself and snuggle her face and body into mine. Her head onto my chest and my arms around her, feeling more relaxed then i've ever had while laying down on my own bed alone. As if all my stress and anxiety has faded away.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:50 pm

I went closer as I smiled in a deep sleep as I snoozed. I kept nova close to me while his chest acted like a pillow I slept with a smile.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Being able to finally rest, I closed my eyes and slept like i haven't been able to for awhile. No past memories haunting me or anything of my problems affecting my sleep, just laying down with an angel almost like she's healing all my suffering.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:19 am

I didnt knew I healed while I slept next to nova my arms around his chest as I snoozed. I slept for a while as I needed to catch up on sleep I lost while on quests and other days where I had nightmares.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:42 am

Continuing to lay next to Rose, sleeping, having one of the most relaxing moments in my life, something i could get used to. Still sleeping i hold onto Rose even tighter to my chest.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:30 am

I yawned lightly as I shifted more getting even more comfier. I had a nice dream this time one I havent had in a long time. I started to thought what I would be doing after I was done.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Waking up from my nap i see Rose still sleeping on my arm, i decided to stay holding her until she woke up, and sneak in a couple kisses while she is asleep. I couldn't do much after that, just wait for my princess to awaken.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:11 am

I felt my prince sneak in a couple of kisses as I giggled waking up getting closer, kissing him passionately. I opened my eyes as I yawned and streached while I was near my prince. "Good Afternoon!" I said with a smile. whats for dinner I said with a giggle.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Upon Rose's awakening, I started to get up. "Well i haven't prepared anything, but i can make something real quick but delicious" I said with a grin, as i started getting outta the bed throwing the covers over Rose. Then making my way to the kitchen stretching out my arms that were stuck under Rose. When i was done stretching i grabbed a pot and pan, then place the dry rice into the pot and cleaned it then placed it on the stove. While my rice was cooking i grabbed a pound of beef and started cutting it with precision, two nice size pieces of stake, then seasoning them and placing it next to the pan, till the rice is almost done. "Shouldn't be to long, my love just get dressed and come to the living room"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5