Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:23 pm

I sniffled as I looked at you smiling as I hugged you tightly. "Oh! Thank you Nova!!" "I'm the happiest girl here!" I smiled kissing your cheek as I hugged you more. I looked around as lay on my belly handing you some sunblock giggling. "Well can you rub this on me so I can rest up under the sun?" I said smerking at Nova.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Nova smiled while looking at Rose. "Sure its not a problem at all, as long as i can keep you happy, is all i could ask for" Then when Rose flipped over and handed him the lotion, he was kinda flustered again, looking around then agreeing with her, to help her with the sun. He grabbed the lotion and started squeezing the liquid into his hand and slowly started rubbing the lotion on her shoulders and going down to her back, finally reaching the lower part of her back.

"Alright, i applied the lotion all across your back" Handing back the lotion and smiling.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:33 pm

I smiled as I murred softly from the cold sunblock applied to my back as I smiled pointing to my legs. "Mind if you do the legs please?" I said as I looked at you. I spreaded my legs apart knowing im not ticklish there.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Looking down to Rose's leg. "Ah do i have to" I laughed, then got the lotion back and started spreading the liquid once again in my hand. But this time i'm gonna get a little revenge from doing this, Nova thought. Grabbing Rose's leg and placing it over his, then grabbing onto her thighs and with a little pressure but enough to affect her, starts going all the way from the top of her legs to her ankles. Then going to her other leg and doing the same with a little extra pressure.

Looking up to Rose then putting her legs back together and off his legs, with a smile. "There i believe i got your everything for you my lady"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:47 pm

I gave a soft moan when you put extra pressure on it as I looked behind me. "I'll get you back nova dont you worry!" I said as I smiled already having a devilish plan for him. I grabbed a bucket of water as I went to him slipping as I threw the water to him while I landed face first. "O-Owww" I said rubbing my head.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 pm

I chuckled when Rose told me she was gonna get me back, looking back at her talk away then turning back to face the sight of the ocean, i heard someone fall. Looking back it was Rose, i got up and quickly went to her side helping her sit up. "Are you alright?" Looking at Rose rubbing her head, then placing my hand on her head. "You gotta watch out my lady" As he gave her a smile after he chuckled a bit.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:00 pm

"ooww that hurt" I said still rubbing my hand as I noticed I was cut open a bit on my right foot. "I looked at you as I sighed. "Im sorry my dear prince for making you worry I just scraped myself while trying to dump water on you!" I said with a giggled.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:15 pm

I carried Rose to my bag and pulled out a small kit, i pulled out some pain killer liquid and some disinfected, along with a bandage. "Its alright my love, it just sucks i wasn't there to catch you" Looking down while i clean her wound and start wrapping it up. "There the pain should go away soon and it wasn't that bad of a cut, thankfully" Kissing her foot where the bandage is at.

xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:20 pm

I blushed as I felt you kissed the cut on my right foot as I looked around. "my love why not carry me to our spot so I can lay down?" I said as I blushed at you. "I feel like a soft blanket will help me heal" I said as I smiled.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:24 pm

"Alright then my lady, i will do just as you say" As i lift up Rose holding her in my arms, then placing her very softly onto the blanket and walking around to lay next to her as she heals up. Leaning over to look at her as her face was still pink. "I like how you look when you blush"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:27 pm

I blushed harder as I giggled trying to cover my face. "S-Stop your trying to embarass me arent you?" I said with a devilish look in my face. I looked deep into novas eyes as I blushed bright red.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:30 pm

"Nope not in the slightest, just speaking the truth" Looking into the eyes of Rose and then looking at her blush even more. "Ahh see this view right now, i love how you look right now" I smiled as i put my hand on her cheek.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:39 pm

I felt your warm hand on my cheek as I grabbed it kissing you on the lips as I blushed more. "T-Thank you f-for taking me n-nova" I said as I was red noting my first kiss was gone by nova. I shyly looked at him as I giggled.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Feeling Rose's lips on mine made my heart start being faster, this wasn't their first kiss, but yet it felt like it was. Then grabbing her by the back of the neck and pulling her in for another kiss. "It was my pleasure my love" Then looking started to giggle a little as well.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:46 pm

I felt you get me closer as I heard my tummy growl as I was hungry. "I-Im starving my love!" I said with a smile on my face while I held you close to me. "Can we go somewhere to eat please?" I said making puppy eyes to you.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Hearing Rose stomach growl, then looking at her asking for food with her puppy eyes. "Ah how could i say no to you" Lifting up Rose as he walked toward the The Lobster Shore Restaurant. "Here we are my love, shall we go inside" As i held the door open for Rose, then walking inside behind here holding her around the waist for support. As we got to our table, i pulled out her chair for her to sit in, so i push her closer to the table as a gentleman. "You can order anything you would like on the menu"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:13 pm

I smiled as I walked to the restraunt keeping you close to me for support as I hobbled to my chair. I felt nova push me in as I giggled. "My hero!" I said as I applaud you. I looked at the menu as I smelt the great food here. "Really anything?" I said in shock as I looked at him.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:24 pm

"I'm glad i could have been used for assistance" Smiling at Rose, then Looking at the menu and figuring out what to get. Looking at Rose to see what she would like to get. "Alright now that i know what you would like to get, all we need is our waiter or waitress" Smiling at Rose making small talk until someone comes to get our order.

"So while i've haven't seen you, anything new about you" Resting his head on his hand as he looks at Rose and gives her a smile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:32 pm

"Well nothing major has happened since out first quest and our second time." I moved closer to nova as I rested my head on your shoulder. "How have you been Nova?" I asked with concern on my face. "I wish you be safe out on your travels."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:41 pm

"Oh is that so, well at least i'm here with you now" As i rested my head on hers. "I've been through alot but still the same as ever" "I always try to be careful and safe while out, but sometimes i gotta do risky things to protect my friends or achieve what i set out to do" Holding onto Rose with my right arm. "How is everything going in the tavern you live in"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:46 pm

"Everything is not well they may have to close the tavern I live in so I may not have a home." I sighed as I started to tear up again keeping you close to me. "I may have to head back to heaven to stay there and I dont wanna leave."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Looking at Rose and feeling bad about whats happening to her, then softly saying while looking away. "U-Um if you would like, i could let you stay with me, its not that big of a home and has only one bed and restroom" "But if it could help you stay down here and since i told you i would help anyway i could, the offer is up on the table if you would like"

xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:20 pm

I blushed as I nodded excitedly. "Y-Yes I'd love that nova!" I said as I hugged him tightly. I waited for our food to arrive as I sighed. I hopped off as I went on nova's lap just sitting there with him. "Do you think I should stay with you nova?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 pm

"Yes you could stay with me it wouldn't be a problem, also my lady, we are in a restaurant, you sure you want to be sitting on my lap" Nova said as he chuckled and started getting a little embarrassed, then looking over at the people working there waiting for there order to be taken, but then looking back at Rose.

"So how would it work out, us living together?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:09 pm

I smiled as I also looked at the other workers as I giggled. "I like your lap its the comfiest place in all the land." I paused when you asked your second question as I had a Idea. "I'll move in the thins I have in the house and keep them separate!" I said with a chuckle only planing on things for the short term.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next