Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Swamp Exploration

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swamp Exploration - Page 2 Empty Re: Swamp Exploration

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Kurei observes as the others are doing more than holding their ground against stronger opponents.
"Disgraceful" ~ he mutters under his breathe, 

Kurei glare at the Skeleton Militia as it takes a few step closer towards him, just barely past his blade. At that moment, Kurei charges at the Skeleton Militia, screaming at it. As Kurei was a few feet away the militia swung its weapon at him, Kurei moved even quicker than before, and leaped just under its arm and dived towards his blade. At the moment the skeleton turned around to attack, it had been stabbed and ripped asunder by Kurei wielding his sword.

"Rest in Pieces"~ he said as he stomped on its skull and continued forward
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am

Annabelle dashes forward in one quick motion, bashing in the skeletons skull with her sword. It slices through with ease. The Skeleton warrior cries out in pain, an ear shattering scream, before falling into a lifeless heap of bones. Annabelle breathes in relief, wiping sweat off her forehead. The sticky hot air of the swamp wasn't helping give Annabelle the advantage in battle, but she succeed nevertheless. She pulls her sword out of the skeletons skulls, which was a bit stuck considering it had sliced almost completely through, then points it to the Skeleton Knight.

"You're next!" ~Annabelle shouts. She looks around to find Kurrei has also finished his business with the Skeleton Militia.

"Got my back Kurei? I'm going to need your help with this one!"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:21 am

Kurei nods while wiping off the remnants of bones that clung onto his shoes.
"I'll be sure to give this one a very big surprise"

Kurei casts fire out from the palm of his hand, casting Flame Illusion, which creates a perfect copy of himself made from flames.  The clone runs forth and follows Annabelle, supporting her from the rear.

"Alright, I'll just keep my distance here" ~ knowing that she should be able to hold him off.
Kurei breathes in and out, beginning to charge his Fire Ball ability.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:32 am

Annabelle runs towards the Skeleton Knight with Kurei's fire clone. She grips her sword tightly in her hand and concentrates her energy on defeating this thing. When she's close enough to it she uses First Strike to attack her opponent before it gets a chance to react. She plunges her Sword with a mighty force and aims towards its flail carrying arm. Her attack hits with a loud CLUNCK! As her sword makes contact with the Skeletons armor. It wasn't enough to penetrate through and chop its arm off, but it was enough to injure it. Angry that it was hurt, the Skeleton Knight throws Annabelle back with a huge push, sending her back 10 feet. She lands face up with a huge THUD! While on the ground she notices that her sword is still stuck hanging on the Skeletons shoulder.

Crap, I need my sword.

Annabelle tries to get up but her body is too physically hurt from the push. The Skeleton Knight notices her state and quickly starts speeding towards Annabelle, his sword in one hand, flail and Annabelle's sword plunged into his arm in the other.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:15 am

Kurei's clone was quick to the move, seeing Annabelle tossed around and her blade impaled into the Skeleton Knight, the clone tackled the skeleton knight by its side and attempted to remove Annabelle's blade. As he successfully withdrew the weapon in his hands, the Skeleton Knight responded by cutting him in half with his sword, activating Shadow Strike to run him through, and experiencing a full blast of the explosion. 

Kurei saw the explosion blow up as Annabelle's sword fly between him and her. He took a moment to read the situation as the Skeleton Knight was knocked down by the flame clone and thought  "Let's add to his unfortunate series of events" ~ and shot his Fire Ball into the blast.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:47 am

Annabelle sees Kurei throw his fireball at the Skeleton knight. She knew at that moment exactly how to end this thing's pathetic life. She quickly reaches into her Herbalist belt and pulls out a small glass vile, containing an orangish redish liquid. Her Fire potion. An extremely flammable potion. One small contact with Kurei's fire and BOOM! She finds the strength to pick herself up and run until she's close enough to the skeleton knight to be able to throw her potion. She swings her arm as hard as she can and the vile flies directly into Kurei's fireball, just as it hits the Skeleton Knight. The look of confusion on the Skeletons face right before he blew up was priceless to Annabelle. Just as the fireball hit, so did her potion and the massive explosion sent Annabelle flying back a few feet, very injured,  but still alive. Maybe just a few burns. Her pain wasn't very important to her at the moment though because she knew her and Kurei had won the battle.

"We...We did it..." ~Annabelle breathes gasping for air.

Swamp Exploration - Page 2 Combustion 
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Kurei looks up at the explosion, shielding his eyes with his arms and examining inside the flames to see if there had been any life, well. . anything moving aside from the flames at least.
"It sure doesn't look like he's wandering around. But we probably want to be on the move. If we stay here too long that fire might attract some unwanted guests, and quite a number of them."

Kurei quickly walks towards Annabelle, picking up her sword off the ground and helping her on her feet.
"You alright? Can you walk ?"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:14 pm

The touch of Kurei's hands on Annabelle's skin hurt like crazy. His grip stung her. Every touch was a torrent of pain.  She was burned from explosion and couldn't even think about going very far without collapsing.

"I'm-i'm too hurt. Can't go very far, not like this. Kurei, i need your help. You'll have to reach into my belt and pull out something for me. Take out my health potion. Its bright green. It's the only thing that can save me now! There isn't much time, there might be something heading our way, ready to attack. Please I need you to hand me the potion!"

Annabelle breathed in pain, trying to regulate herself. She tried to hang on long enough for the potion to be handed to her, and even then she'd have to writhe in pain for as long as the potion would take to, take effect.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Kurei reached inside her belt and went through looking through it to find the right one. Seeing the bright green colors he knew it was the right one. As Kurei grabbed the potion and handed it to Annabelle he heard the flames burn bigger, burning down some of the nearby trees surrounding the explosion of the swamp.

"I'm afraid we've attracted company. . Will this be enough for round 2 ?" ~ he asked looking concerned
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Annabelle took a quick look at the vile in Kurei's hand before snatching it and drinking it down.

"I'll be all healed up soon, but I don't know if I'll be able to get away in time or even fight if it comes to that! I need time for my wounds to recover first. Please just go. I'll be alright here. I can't be responsible for you staying and getting hurt."

Annabelle looked pleadingly over at Kurei as she asked him to go. She can't stand the thought of others getting hurt. Especially if it's cause of her.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 am

Kurei sighed and carried Annabelle on her feet, having her arm draped around over by his neck and shoulders. He carried her alongside a tree in the opposite direction of what ever was waiting for them.
"Just stay here if you will, i'll take care of it! " he said with a smile as he held his blade in his hands
"Nothing's gonna get past me, not even if I have to die along with it!"
Kurei held up his sword and roared at the new found enemies that were approaching due to the flames that was beginning to burn out.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 am

The member 'Kurei Natsumori' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Swamp Exploration - Page 2 Hard_m10 Swamp Exploration - Page 2 Boss_m10
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:25 am

Annabelle felt herself getting better but still in no condition to fight. She hated herself for making Kurei carry her, and possibly sending him off to his death. She had to help him. There's no way she'd sit idley by and watch as her good friend died. She reached into her potion belt and pulled out her third potion. It was redish-orange. Another fire potion.

"Kurei!" She called after him.

"Here, take this! You're gunna need it!" ~Annabelle threw her glass vile over at Kurei in the hopes that he'd take it.

"Use it to compliment your fire powers!"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:53 am

After taking her vial into his hands, Kurei looks towards the Skeleton King and the 2nd skeleton Knight which has come to his aid.
"Evening boys, just taking a stroll ?" ~ he said as he was walking towards them. The Skeleton king commanded the Skeleton Knight to engage Kurei and did as he was told.

Kurei came charging in towards the Knight dragging his sword low and infront of him. The Knight swung his blade over Kurei's head to crush him with the weight of power.

Kurei dodged the first attack just barely, taking a scratch on his back, but as he dodged the Knights Flail game across to hit Kurei's open side. Before the strike connected Kurei activated Dragon Claws to deflect the flail with his forearms

Once within the Knights personal space Kurei gave the Knight a quick jab, sending his Dragon Claw through its armor, once the armor had been exposed Kurei put the vial inside its opening and leaped back as soon as possible.

Upon recovering the Knight used Shadow Strike and attacked Kurei, disarming his weapon from him, flinging it 20ft away.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Annabelle stood horrified.  

"Kurei!" ~She screams out as his weapon fell to the ground, not too far from where she was.

"I'm disgraceful" She thought to herself.

"I need to help him, somehow."

Annabelle gathers her strength and  runs towards his sword. She picks it up, and holds it tight, before running once more, towards where Kurei standis this time. It was a good quality sword not much different from hers, but surprisingly heavier. Kurei was still recuperating from the hit he had taken when Annabelle finally reached him. The Skeleton knight was hovering over Kurei about to stike him.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She shouted.

"Pick on someone your own size, why don't you?"

Right then the knight looks up at Annabelle. Running full speed with Kurei's sword. She uses First Strike and stabs him right in the chest, where he was vulnerable from the last blow, knocking back a few feet and away from Kurei.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Kurei looks around and watches the Knight react towards Annabelle, it begins by swinging its sword back at her, 
"Oh no you don'!" 

Kurei lunged himself towards the swinging blade of the Knight and deflected it with his Dragon Blade Arms, both together.

As all of this is going on the Skeleton King begins to enter the battle slowly, eyeing both Annabelle and Kurei, approaching them as cautiously as possible.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:48 am

Annabelle removes the sword from the Skeletons chest while ducking under its legs and popping up behind it. She draws her sword and sticks it in the skeletons back. Then throws Kurei his own back into his hands. The skeleton king inches closer and closer to them.

"We have to finish this one off fast so we can deal with the real thing, without having any annoyances. "

Annabelle removes her sword from the Knights back and stabs it again in a spot adjacent to the previous one.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:02 am

"You might wanna take a step back, this might hurt!"
Kurei aimed his left hand straight at the Knight and shot forth several bursts of flame, Fire Balls.
Although the Skeleton Knight attempted to block it, but one of them went through to the open would where the fire vial of Annbelles was, and the Knight burst into flames from the inside out.

"That's one way of doing it, nice potions Annabelle"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Annabelle felt a small tingle of pride as Kurei acknowledged her good use of potions. They were a nice choice of weapon, it was good that Kurei noticed. She removed her sword so she wouldn't catch on fire and back away a couple of feet.

"Seems like this one's had enough." ~She says as she stares at the burning pile of bones before her.

"Now onto the real challenge."

Annabelle turns to look at the Skeleton King.

"You ready for this Kurei?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:40 am

Kurei nods his head and faces the enemy, the sole survivor of the pile of bones that were set to ashes.
"We'll flank him from both sides and force him to focus on either of us. The other gets him from behind and bashes his skull in!"

The Skeleton King Faces them both and mounts his assault, drawing forth his weapons and roaring at them. 
"Come forth petty little Humans"~ the Skeleton King said.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:39 pm

Annabelle readies her weapon. Pointing it towards the skeleton King. She looks over at Kurei and nods in agreement to his plan.

"I'm ready for this..." She grips her sword tight and gets into a position ready to strike.

"...Whenever you are."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:20 pm

"Alright. .  let him have it. Full strength!" ~ Kurei positions himself in a charging stance, his blade pointed at the enemies chest. Activating Surge of Strength to strengthen himself to the fullest.
Kurei charges towards the Skeleton King and attacks with a large variety of high and low attacks. Swinging from multiple angles and using a combination of feints and precise attacks. As each swing went, you can see the increased momentous force with small little flame sparks flying. Kurei managed to cut the Skeleton King deep, shattering some ribs and through his armor, while also taking a couple cuts and punches himself.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 am

Annabelle lunges forward and uses First Strike to hit the Skeleton King. It hits him right in the arm but only cuts through its armor and slightly hurts him. Removing her sword from his limb, she steps back and takes out her Fire Potion. 

"Think I can supercharge one of your fire powers again?" ~She asks Kurei
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:02 am

Kurei shakes his head "I'm all out of fire power for now! All i got is this!" ~ he says as he repeatedly strikes down at the Skeleton King, trying to make a clean connection and sever the head. As Kurei made his parry and separated his skull from his body, the skeleton king still made his attack and ran his sword across Kurei's ribs. 

Luckily for Kurei he had his buff activated, which allowed him to see this attack before it would've made direct contact. The blade only just grazed his side as Kurei leaped back and awaited for Annabelle to fight.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 am

Annabelle tosses Kurei the potion.

"Save it, just in case. You never know when you might need it."

Annabelle then takes her sword and dashes towards the Skeleton King, penetrating into his rib cage. She removes her sword, to attack again but the skeleton uses Shadow Morph to phase out of her attack.

"Dammit!" ~She shouts.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3