Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Empty (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere

Post by Kerum Kosha Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:11 pm

The swamp, it was almost the complete opposite of the desert that he and his new found friend Leere had got done questing in. Kerum was only at the edge and it already gave him a ominous feel to it. The quest posting was also equally disturbing, talking about the dead rising and trying to push its was out of the swamp and to take over the world. He had sent word to Leere about it, now he waited for him and anyone else who might join the quest to appear. Kerum had signed up for it at the quest board, letting people know about his meeting time and place should they want to join in.

Creatures moved in the dark, snapping branches or making strange noises. The wait had started to make Kerum a bit paranoid as he kept one sword out stabbed in the ground in front of him so that he could get to it with haste if need be. "Come on Leere, what is taking so long." Kerum muttered.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Empty Re: (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Nova noticed the quest on the quest board, he signed up for it and continued out on his way to the meeting spot. He started making his way through the swamp, trying to stick to the trees and not the floor, where off in the distance he noticed Kerum not far away. "Hey! Kerum, how's it going?" Nova stated as he jumped down in front of him. "This is one creepy ass place we have here, isn't it? I noticed this quest on the board, who else is going to be accompanying us?" Nova said as he moved closer to the edge of the swamp.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Empty Re: (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Leere received word about a new quest from Kerum. He wasn't expecting Kerum to contact him with a new mission so soon. But Leere was ready to learn more Kerum's powers and abilities, so he couldn't pass up the opportunity. He set out toward the swamp, the location of the new quest. He trekked through the swamp, feeling the ground squish underneath his feet. As he moved toward the meeting place that Kerum had decided on, he saw two beings already waiting there. One was Kerum, but the other was an unfamiliar face.

As Leere moved closer to the two, he heard the unfamiliar man's last question. "I shall be filling that final spot. First the desert, now here, what's with the locations he come up with, Kerum?" He stood next to the two, waiting for an explanation as two why he was asked out here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Kerum smiled at Nova, it had been a while since he had seen the other demon. "Hey Nova." Before he could add anymore he heard movement and then saw Leere walking barefoot like always. "A snake is so going to bite your feet." Kerum stated with a smile as he approached Leere.

"I pick the fun places, no boring old forests for me." Kerum stated with a laugh, "And this is our final member, me and him are in a party." Kerum added as he walked back over to Nova. He decided he would let them do the introductions to each other. "You can introduce as we walk." Kerum muttered as he started off down the path pulling out a map as he did.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:12 pm

As Nova looked over to Kerum to listen to his reply, he noticed soon after that another man was heading toward them. "He's going to be our final member? Its a pleasure to meet you then" Nova said with a smile, while looking at his two members conversing with each other, Kerum soon started to walk ahead of them soon after they finished talking, Nova looked over toward the other man. "Where is my manners, my name is Nova Gauner, i hope we can all work well together" Nova stated while extending his hand.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:26 pm

"If a snake does bite me, it would make for a decent end to my existence. Wouldn't you agree?" Leere walked on with his party member Kerum, as well as their new teammate, who introduced himself as Nova. Upon hearing Nova's introduction, Nova extended his hand out.

"You may refer to me as Leere." Leere noticed the man's outstretched hand, but casually ignored it, keeping his pace up with the two as to not fall behind. "I trust you won't get in the way, Nova. We will not be held responsible if you meet your end out here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:28 pm

A small smile neither of them could see spread on Kerum's face. For a fire user it was rather funny how cold the man could be, and he still did not value his life at all. "Dont' worry, Nova can hold his own." Kerum stated following the lines drawn onto the map. From what he could tell they were only a few miles out from the watch tower they were to head to. From there they would get directions to the cave. "Only a few miles to go guys." Kerum stated.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Nova grinned at the man's remark. "That's perfectly fine, i wouldn't need to worry about anything we find here, but i'll still come to rescue you if needed" Nova said with a small wink, as he turn back around following Kerum once again. "That's cool, just a small stroll i'm guessing, not bad" Nova then called out his cloud, mounted it and started flying above Kerum, while laying back, since this could take awhile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:13 am

"Alright, if you both say he can defend himself, I have no proof to say otherwise. Don't worry about me, just don't get in my way. Wouldn't want you to get burned." Leere continued on with the two, unsure of the intended destination. As he walked forward, the swamp didn't cease to squish underneath his feet, and at that moment, Nova appeared to be floating over the swamp on a cloud.

Leere saw the other Angels he knew in Heaven reflected in Nova at that point, content just floating through the sky. If it were possible for Leere to feel anything other than nothingness, it would had been disgust toward Nova flying on a cloud.

Leere then looked toward Kerum. "Miles, you said? Very well, it seems we have quite some time before arriving at our destination, wherever that may be." Leere folded his hands behind his head and ventured onward with the two, having nothing better to do than stroll with a swamp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Kerum saw the same flash of disgust he once glimpsed when he was flying. It was a clue to Leeres past but he did not want to really dig into it, the man would tell him about it if he ever decided that he wanted to. "We are going to a watch tower, guards there can then point us towards the cave which is the source of the undead army." Kerum stated to Leere.

The comment about fire was rather unnerving, but he was going to have to get over it eventually. Plus he did not think Leere would purposefully burn him, but he could have a power like Kerum that hit anyone in the area.

"One of these days someones going to shoot you out of that cloud and your going to fall to your death Nova." Kerum stated with a sly smile.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Nova continued flying on top of his cloud, using it as his way to evade any smear comments that could erupt while walking with his new company. He looked over head making sure the area was at least clear for them, still making sure they wouldn't walk into any uninvited guests, soon after listening to Kerum's comment, Nova laughed a bit and leaned over his cloud.

"They would have to hit me for that to happen, but if i would fall maybe i'll be able to try gliding" Nova said while continuing to chuckle and scratching the back of his head. "So we have to find this type of watch tower? Shouldn't be to hard to find, right?
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 pm

"A watch tower? We should know when we see it then. I doubt there will be many things that we could mistake for a watch tower out here." Leere pulled out his dagger and began running his hand over it, making sure that it  still had its sharp edge. With that, he touched the very tip of the blade and knew he was prepared for any encounters they may face this far out.

He examined his dagger one last time, and as he did, he heard Kerum's and Nova's conversation on Nova flying. "Some day he will understand the fall. And if he wishes, I can be the one to show him." After his final comment, Leere sheathed his dagger, and put his hands in his jacket pockets. He felt his feather in his pocket, and knew that Nova would one day understand that his fall would prove how meaningless his existence truly is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:17 pm

They were off to a great start, for some reason Leere held contempt for Nova which was strange. The time passed as the ground walked in silence. Finally they reached a bend and to all their surprise the sound of battle could be heard as the watch tower came into sight.

Drawing both his weapons Kerum charged forward towards the fighting, they had to defend the watch tower without it they couldn't find the cave they needed to find. From this distance it looked like a large group, it was going to be a tough fight that was for sure.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:17 pm

The member 'Kerum Kosha' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
(Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Normal10 (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Normal10 (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Normal10 (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Normal10 (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Normal10 (Quest) Catacombs of Neathe (Part one) Nova and Leere Hard_m10
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Nova noticed the comment which Leere made, but could tell it was from a past experience he must have been through, so he didn't want to make a comment on it. He lowered himself down above there head and called back his mount, while leaping over back to the ground. Soon after he noticed the fight in front of the guard tower. "15 Skeleton Knight being lead by 1 Skeleton King, this should be fun" Nova followed Kerum into the fight, leaping toward one of the Skeleton Knight that was more toward the right of the other, starting with knee to his head, separating it from its body, while jumping back since it was failing around its sword. "Their Plate Armor is quite annoying, but they ain't that hard, just don't let them get behind you tho" Nova yelled while blocking its attacks with his sword.

Last edited by xXNovaXxFate on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am; edited 3 times in total
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:11 am

Leere followed the other two, hearing the sounds of fighting, clashing metal, war screams, and much more. Standing before the three of them was the guard tower they were supposed to find, but what awaited them was a brigade of undead soldiers. At the sight of the skeletons, Leere cracked his neck and drew his dagger, knowing that they were going to be right in the center of this battle. "It appears that break time's over."

Leere moved forward, ready to join the chaos, when Nova rushed in and knocked off one skeleton's head. While watching Nova foolishly rush in, Leere walked forward, devising a proper way to handle the situation. Upon closer inspection, Leere understood that the Skeleton King was spearheading the assault. "The dead have already finished their existence in this world. They should not be forced to return to their meaningless existence." Leere calmly stated as his direction changed toward the king.

[Note: Nova, I think you have the wrong enemies. Normal on this quest is Skeleton Knight and hard is Skeleton King I.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:59 am

[OCC: Not only that but each normal die is 3 of those skeleton's]

Well the group had a uphill climb that was for sure. Scanning he saw that not only was it the first few charging in but the total number was actually fifteen plus what looked to be a king. "Well lets divide and conquer." Kerum stated. Luckily for the them some of the skeletons were focused on the guards and would not all rush in on the three.

With both swords drawn he snapped them together into a dualblade and charged in, quickly four skeleton's surrounded him and started to attack, with deft movements he blocked them trying his best not to let them corner him or flank him. Each block sent shocks into the skeleton's but they shrugged them off, he could tell it was effecting them just not like a living creature.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:49 am

(OOC: >.< sorry i fixed it, i didn't noticed until i re-read the quest D=  but this is gonna be harder then i originally thought)

Nova looked back at Kerum and Leere, noticing this was going to be one of his toughest fights yet, he wanted to try to be at their aid but he was quite busy himself, knocking the head of the knight enraged him, his non-stop barrage of attacks made it hard for Nova to finish him off. Nova was so focused on the headless Knight, that he didn't realize the two other Knights attacking him behind, their screech helped Nova react fast enough not to get attacked from behind. "Well, at least i can't say i'll be getting bored anytime soon"  Nova said as he started to become more serious about this, activating his power Dark Materialization, summoning all 4 swords surrounding him.

Nova started to charge toward the headless Knight, while controlling the 4 Blades to keep the other two busy. "Can't have you two interrupting my fun again" Grinning while now going on the offense of his own barrage now, keeping an eye out for its attacks, he's faced against so many of these enemies that their movements are easy to read now. Nova waited for the moment, then jumped over the Knight, slashing at its arm that was holding its great sword while bashing the back of the Knight with his hilt sending it flying toward the other two. Nova commanded two of his Dark Swords to turn instantly piercing the body of the headless Knight, then making his blades slice its body clean in half. Nova looked up to the other two Knights that were busy with his swords, he took a quick moment to look toward his companions to see how they were doing.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:37 pm

As Leere headed toward the Skeleton King, one of the Skeleton Knights turned its attention toward him, and lifted its hefty great sword, attempting to bring it crushing down on him. Leere took the opportunity while the skeleton had the great sword in the air to kick the skeleton directly in the chest, staggering it backwards, colliding into another Skeleton Knight. As both skeletons hit each other, both of them fell to the ground. While watching the two skeletons fall down, another skeleton approached behind Leere and swung its great sword horizontally at his back. At the last moment, Leere realized what was happening and jumped forward, but the skeleton's great sword nicked the middle of his lower back, leaving a shallow medium cut, which a small amount of blood trickled down from. "Well now. It seems these things will provide a nice warm up."

As Leere focused his attention on the skeleton who had cut him, the other two he knocked down were back on there boney feet, standing alongside the other skeleton. "That's right, line yourself up for me. Now's a good time to test out my newest abilities." As he looked over the skeletons, Leere clenched his left fist, and steam began to rise from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Things had gotten bad quickly, smiling however he was enjoying himself as the four around him continued to try to hit him with their big slow blades as he parried them or dodged them. However the group was slowly tightening making him have less room to navigate. Looking around he saw that his friends were a ways away, split up, which normally would be a bad thing but not today.

His body started to glow blue before electricity rippled from his body until enough had formed it rippled out forming a sphere around his body. The sun was setting and the area was covered in a brilliant blue color. Being mindless creatures all four's swords started to glow black as they used their power and attacked at the same time slamming their swords into the sphere. A huge zap sound echoed as all four were sent flying. The enchanted swords however did do damage as Kerum fell to a knee the sphere flickering for a few moments.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Nova was noticing that both his companions were doing quite well against these Skeletons and started to feel more motivated to do better himself, he turned back to the other 2 Skeletons that were busy with his other swords Activating his Power Surge and calling back one of the swords he summoned and now is holding two Katanas. "Lets try something i haven't done in forever" Nova said with his eyes becoming more serious, feeling the power flowing through his veins.

Nova gripped onto his swords and flung forward to the two Knights, since they are busy with these swords it shouldn't be to hard to get them, Nova thought to himself and appeared behind the left Skeleton Knight, attacking its leg and having the Dark Swords pierce through its ribs, leaving it pinned into the ground. Eyes focusing on the other Knight while smashing the pinned down Knights chest, turning it into bone meal, then dashing toward the second Knight and using his summoned swords to deform and turn into a type of rope, binding the Knight while Nova leaped into the air, using both Katana's to slice the Knight in half. "3 down, but its about time, i take out this wanna be boss while i still have the power to do so" Nova said trying to make a joke while catching his breath, as he starts taking off after the Skeleton King.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:12 am

As Leere built up the power needed for his attack, the three skeletons in front of him each started readying themselves for their own attack. All of their swords turned to black blades, and they rushed Leere, looking to end it with a barrage of blades. At the moment of their rush, Leere's hand erupted into a flaming mass of orange and red and yellow. He threw his fist forward, propelling the fiery fist off his hand and straight toward the skeletons. The skeleton in front slashed the fire fist with its sword, and by doing so unleashed the true power of Leere's attack. Upon impact with the skeleton's sword, the fiery fist exploded into a large 0 shape, scorching two of the skeletons, charring their exposed parts of bone. They dropped to the ground, no sort of movement at all from them, but one skeleton was able to avoid being burned by being completely behind the other two.

The last skeleton slashed violently downward on Leere with its dark sword, but Leere was able to bring his dagger up to block the sword. Even with his dagger absorbing the blow, Leere felt the force of the impact in his arm. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold the skeleton's attack back for long, he parried the skeleton's blade, causing it to hit the ground, and stepped toward his opponent. He snapped the skeleton's arm bones with two swift kicks to its arm, depriving it of its sword. Leere followed this up by driving his dagger through the skeleton's skull, and slicing upwards. The skeleton fell to the ground, its skull split open. With that Leere turned toward his real target, the skeleton king. "Now, if all the peons will stay out of my way, it'll be between us. How about it then? Shall we get down to business?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:18 am

Panting the shield was still around him as the skeletons started to get back up. "Are you kidding me." Kerum hissed as they started to move towards him again the swords still black. As soon as they got within 5 meters Kerum smirked and let the sphere erupt in all directions slamming the skeletons again with the same force as before. This time they shattered on the impact of the ground making it impossible for them to function any longer.

Turning Kerum watched as both Leere and Nova were trying to go towards the boss. Rolling his eyes he turned and looked for the remaining ones, two were still fighting with the guards while three more were trying to attack Nova and Leere from behind. "Here we go again." Kerum stated pulling up both his blades and letting two bolts rip from them slamming two skeleton knights in the back. Charging forward he spun kicked the third one from the side knocking it onto the ground. With deft movement Kerum backed away now getting all threes attention.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:10 am

Nova noticed the 3 Skeletons following behind him before having the time to turn around Kerum came to his side, attracting the attention of all 3 of them. "Thanks for that man, here a little gift but i can't use it anymore after this" He said while controling all 4 of his summoned swords to dash out and strike the three Skeletons, they managed to strike 2/3 of them before fading away, one of its chest and the other through its knee, causing it to slow down. It wasn't much, but he wanted to help in any way he could.

"Now its time to focus on the big guy" Nova said as his eyes fixated onto his target, he leaped into the air using the force from his Power Surge and tried to get the first strike onto the Skeleton King, although Nova speed and strength is increased the Skeleton somehow deflected his attack, sending Nova flying toward the other side. As he was sent flying, he tossed 3 of his Kunai's aimed directly for its head and two legs.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Without noticing the three skeletons closing in behind him, Leere heard the commotion of Kerum attacking the skeletons, drawing their attention. "It would appear that you make decent bait, Kerum. Keep them distracted, I'll handle this one." As Leere moved toward the king, he watched Nova get flung aside like a ragdoll. "Well now, it seems that I may have overestimated your potential, Nova. What a shame."

Leere's dagger gathered up immense heat in its blade, glowing a bright crimson cutter. He then ran at the skeleton, giving a few good slashes at his chest armor. Where he cut it, there were three decent sized smoking cuts in the armor, not all the way through, but enough to get its attention. He then jumped backwards, getting himself set up to anticipate his opponent's next move. "Let's see what you got." The skeleton king slashed his sword, sending out a dark wave of energy. To block the attack, Leere activated his Burning Cloak. The force of the attack sent him skidding backwards, but he was relatively unharmed, a little bruised, but okay. "So, you're gonna be like that then, huh? Alright. Time to get serious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next