Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 am

Nova stopped walking and turned to Annabelle about his wounds. "Its nothing major, i'll be alright, i know the basics of medical" "I'm far from an expert but i've been doing this while traveling all the time, plus i have one to many scars from previous endeavors" Looking toward Annabelle and seeing Ian back away and trip over. Rushing over to Ian and looking at him on the ground.

"Hey, you alright man" As Nova crouches down and is at his level, making sure nothing is outta place.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by Annabelle Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:12 am

Annabelle rushes over towards where Ian fell.

"Oh my gosh Ian! You okay?"

She kneels by him to inspect his wounds.

"Please let me see! How bad are you hurt? Ian let me see your shoulder!!"

Annabelle is astounded by how clumsy Ian seemed to be.  Tripping on a rock? It reminded her of the the stupid clumsy things she usually did. But there was no time for clumsiness when people were hurt. As a nurse, whenever Annabelle would heal someone she always did it right.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyr Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Tyr twitches his head to the group in the distance and sighs. Slowly he stands with several limbs popping and cracking while he goes to grab his gear and carry it over to the group. "Hello?" He says cautiously walking up slowly beginning to realize Nova and Ian, yet still being puzzled by the girl.
Tyr
Tyr

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:11 am

While holding his Ian starts to feel become warm and wet.
"God damn it I'm bleeding!! Annabelle wanna help a fellow wounded soldier!" Ian sits up knowing he's about to get caught.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:15 am

Moving away from Ian so Annabelle can treat him, Nova walked over to Tyr, confused. "How do you know my name? Who are you" Nova asked but while walking closer to the man, he noticed his armor he was dragging. "Tyr, is that you?" puzzled how he looked underneath his armor. "Well damn man, first time i've seen you without your armor, what brings you down here?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Annabelle pulled a small rag from her bag and a bottle of water, then began treating Ian's wounds.

"I cant help but notice these wounds are similar to your 'Goblin' wounds, Ian." ~ Annabelle kept a straight face, not really looking at Ian, still offended by the lie. She concentrated solely on healing him

First she wiped the blood from his wound by pouring water on it and using the small rag to clean it. Then she pulled out a secondary rag to tie around Ian's arm.

"You should be fine from here on out, but drink this to speed up the healing."

Annabelle hands Ian a green potion.

If that's all I'd like to get back to my picnic.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Ian getting tired he gives up.
"Fine fine you got me I actually tripped and fell walking around." Ian states then hears nova say Tyr's name and he sees a man confused and and thinks to himself as he drinks the potiant Annabelle gave him and realized that the strange man was Tyr.
"Hey Tyr long time no see"
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Nova looked over to Ian then smiled. "Well its not that bad, you gonna survive" Nova chuckled trying to make him feel better, Nova's gotten plenty of cuts thanks to his stupidity. But still every mishap made a better lesson for him to get over. "Well, i'm going to explore into the woods for a little, just make a loud noise and i'll be here" Nova said as he started making his way into the woods.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 am

"Ha, I knew it was no Goblin! Can I get back to my picnic now?"

Annabelle was slightly annoyed by all the disturbances. She notices the strange man they called 'Tyr' whom she'd never seen before. She nods subtly and walks towards her food.

Finally, I get to eat! ~She thought
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Looking at Annabelle going back to the food reminded Ian of how hungry he was then he had a plan of how to get the food from her. So he began to slowly start walking towards her.
"Geez getting hurt so much has built me up the appetite so what do you got there doctor Ann?" Ian says smiling at her
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Nova started walking away from Annabelle and Ian so he could explore the woods a bit more, he watched the how the nature handled itself while he was passing through, bu there was something Nova wanted to do to tame his boredom. Anything that could really pass his time, as he thought of what he could do, he noticed a lake off in the distance, Hmm, swimming wouldn't be that bad, he thought while making his way toward there. Once reaching the lake, Nova striped into his shorts and slowly made his way into the lake, swimming around just ignoring everything that was on his mind.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 am

Annabelle scoffed.

"As if! I'm not sharing my food with YOU Ian! First of all you lied to me! Which, in case you didn't notice, I absolutely can't stand! And then you made me heal you! In my good nature I couldn't just let you stay injured but still, it's not my duty to provide food for you when you've literally given me nothing."

Annabelle looked over towards where Nova was. Maybe she too would go for a swim later. Water seemed nice enough.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:35 am

"Pleaseeeee!!!! I'll do anything for some food right now I'm basically dying over here."Ian starts begging to Annabelle hoping he can convince her to share some food because he was so hungry.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 am

Nova took a few minutes inside of the water and decided to get out after clearing his mind, he dried himself off with a small towel he had and started placing his clothes back on. He then soon started to climb on top of one of the highest tree's, he got to the top and took out his sword and sat down with his legs crossed. He placed the sword on top of his legs and slowly began breathing in and out, basically meditating at this point.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2