Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Nova ventured out today in the morning to explore more of the other areas, today he has gone out to the Guro's Tropics, seeing any new ingredients or any wild life i could see and just relax. During my time here, i got to be able to see quite the wild life and new species of plants, but none i could actually use. The one thing i'm looking for is new materials and minerals to craft better things for my blacksmith job. After awhile i became tired and decided to leap up to a tree and take a quick break where i heard some twigs cracking in the distance.

- in comes christian white
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Re: The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Whilst following a demon, Christian had managed to get himself lost in the forest. He is very far from home and doesn't know his whereabouts in the slightest. After deciding that his best route of action would be to find help, he hears movement in the distance. He decides to follow the boy.

"Um, excuse me kind sir... No mean to bother, but I appear to have managed to find myself lost... Can you explain to me where I am..."

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Re: The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Looking down at the lost angel, i jump down from the tree. "well your in the middle of the Guro's Tropics, its basically a huge forest, what brings you around here? how'd you get lost" Asking alot of questions trying to help him in anyway i could.

"I'm here just exploring the area making a map of my own and documenting anything new i find, plus finding materials for my blacksmithing job"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:23 pm

I stare at the stranger, trying to find a judgement of him. Figuring that if I sense danger, I can protect myself, I further my conversation.

"I was following a fiend. It led me here, but I am unfamiliar with this area. Its a lot warmer than my homeland. I am from one of the coldest territories in all of the land. Now, perhaps you have seen this awful demon somewhere..."

I look at the man then begin to look around.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Annabelle is found looking about. She's searching for some fresh herbs since the market is lacking. What better way to guarantee the freshest herbs than to pick them her self? She has a small animal leather bag with her that she uses to keep her collection in.  As she searches she spots two young gentlemen conversing near her area. In the fear that she's interrupting something she tries to back away slowly but accidentally trips over a log and falls with a huge thud.

"Oww...."  
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:31 pm

"I'm sorry to say i haven't my good sir, by the way my name is Nova" "If you need any help i'll be glad to help since i'm just exploring for the most part" keeping my guard up but calm since he came up to me sincerely, i decided i would help the stranger anyway i could.

After i thought to myself about the young male, i heard a noise in the distance, moving closer to the sound, i see Annabella on the ground. "Annabelle, are you alright? What brings you out here as well" i asked while reaching my hand out to help her up.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Should I trust him... What if he works with them...He does have a demonic appearance...maybe i should just go...

Before I can tell the boy before him though, a woman appears before us. Startled by the sudden appearance of yet another stranger, I draw my blade.

"State your name and purpose!" I command to the new being that has appeared.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Annabelle reached for Nova's hand and he picked her up. She brushed herself off and explained who she was and what she was doing here, slightly startled by the strangers sudden draw.

"I-I'm Annabelle, I'm looking for fresh herbs. I need them in order to make my potions you see... so I wondered out here to find some. I'm sorry for disturbing you two, I'll just be going now, please don't let me ruin your conversation. "

~Annabelle blushes, completely embarrassed and turns to leave.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Turning to face the stranger "She's a friend on mine, we went on a quest and helped me out quite a bit, she's a good person"      Then i turned to Annabella.
"You don't have to go if you like, moving in a group could become more exciting then just searching on your own"  As i said then turning to the young male "Sorry i never caught your name what was it again?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Christian couldn't decide whether or not to trust the people he was with, but he realized he had limited time to make a decision. Stepping towards the couple, he said with a bow and spread of his wings:
"Winter. Christian Winters. Ice Angel of The Lake of Frozen Tears. And you, boy. May I have your name?"

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Annabelle looks at Christian's wings. Obviously an Angels wings. There didn't seem to be a threat here. Annabelle has nothing against angels. It was demons that got her blood boiling. So she let her guard down for a moment, but is still ready for anything, gripping her sword just in case of any funny business.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:09 pm

"My name is Nova, Nova Gauner, i'm a demon who hunts other evil demons, my home was destroyed by them, so i no longer have a place to say where i've come from, just a passing traveler" *Giving a small bow* "Its great to meet you Christian Winters" "Well since we all have some kind of similar objective in mind, why not just stay together for the meantime?" Looking over to the log where Annabella tripped on, i spotted a steel ore. Picking up the ore "Great looks like a decent size to make a good dagger" Then puts the steel ore into his bag.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Christian couldn't believe this. Did he just say he was a demon. He found the idea of him traveling with a demon terrible. But the man seemed kind enough, and he mentioned a mutual disinterest of the species, so Christian supposed that an enemy of the enemy is a friend.
As for the woman, he supposed she could make a useful ally. She too disliked demons, so perhaps the two of them could aid him.
After taking all of this in, he looked to Nova, lowered his wings with a smirk and drew his icy blade and laughed
"Gold is a mere tool. Ice brings true pain when the time is right"
And with that, he sheathed his blade once more.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Annabelle couldn't believe her ears.

"N-Nova! You're a-a demon?! ... I didn't know that. Why didn't you tell me? "

Annabelle's eyes started to water and before long she was waterfalling tears. She backed away from him, still crying.

"I...I trusted you... I thought.... it doesn't matter, what I thought now, does it? I HATE demons."

Her mind started to flash to previous events she couldn't quite piece together.

"I need to get out of here." ~She turns and starts to quicky walk away from Nova.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Nova looked at Annabella, then stepped in front of her and tried to explain himself.

"I never mentioned it during our quest because, it's not something i like to bring up, I looked down "For me its quite the story, my father trained me and raised me as a human" "We were left to always travel cause of demons that destroyed my city, when i found out from my master, that i was a demon as well, i decided whats better to fight demons then another demon" i continued looking down as i finished speaking" then chuckled a bit," this is the almost exact same way i told Rose"
Looking down wondering how she is doing at this moment, then looking back up to Annabella.

Thats the reason i haven't spoken about it but, its not like i kept it a secret, its something i'm on fond of, or like to use as a conversation starter.

Nova turns back toward Christian.

"I'm sorry again for not explaining sooner and i wont stop you from leaving, but i am nothing like them"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Christian moved alongside Annabelle and looked at her. He faces Nova and states:

"I myself am not fond of demons. I have quite the history with them. I don't remember it all, but I know I don't like them. You seem nice enough, but I don't want to travel alone with you. I will only travel alongside you if Annabelle agrees with me."

He turns to his side and looks at Annabelle:

"Will you come with me? If he tries anything against us, we will have power in numbers..."

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Annabelle turns to look at Christian.  Her eyes are still sparkling with tears. She notices his face is almost pleading her to come. She glaces quickly at Nova and another tear streams down her face. She trusted Nova once but now all that was gone. Was Nova still trustworthy even if he was a demon? Annabelle didn't want to find out, but then she looked back at Christian, and something in his face made her say yes.

"...okay. I'll join you. But no funny business ya hear?" ~She directed towards Nova.

Annabelle keeps her hand on her sword and walks back to where she was originally standing.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Nova couldn't allow himself to look at Annabella, so he continued walking ahead of them. "Yea you guys wouldn't be the first to attack me, after i explained my background to them, but i won't hold it against you two" He said while continuing to walk away. He rather be honest and see how things play, then just hide what he was. It never bothered him who came and go, it was all the same to him. Distancing himself away from the other two, lost in his thought and not paying attention to his surroundings, he finds himself falling downhill into the lower parts of the forest.

Covered in dirt and a few small scratches from the rocks on the hill, gets back up covers the scratches and brushes the dirt off.

Last edited by xXNovaXxFate on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Christian was torn. He could sense that the woman to his side was torn and somewhat heartbroken, and he could tell that the demon was saddened. He was unfamiliar with these emotions, or emotions in general, but he knew that he genuinely liked these people. It had been a while since he had friends.
He took Annabelles hand and gently nodded toward her before letting go and walking toward where Nova had started

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Annabelle felt tears coming again. She knew she had hurt Nova with her distrust, even if he wouldn't show it, and even after he had defended her again and again, she still didn't trust him just because he was a demon. Thats wasn't right of her, that was racist.  Annabelle let a few of her tears go before she started walking towards him.

"N-Nova!" ~She called after him.

"Wait.... I'm sorry. I just really hate demons. Ever since I was little I was raised to believe they were all terrible beings. But meeting you, I know that's not the case. I know that now! Please forgive us. We misjudged you. We'd like to start over? If we can."

Annabelle stops walking when she's close enough to Nova and puts her head down to let the tears flow. She's sobbing now and hates herself for acting irrational. It was her duty to protect people, not hurt them.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:33 pm

As Nova hears Annabelle's voice, calling for him above the hill, he starts climbing up and ends up seeing Annabelle above him and crying. Nova started to feel bad for walking away, then climbs to the top, looking over to Christian then kneeling down.

"I'm sorry, just don't cry" Trying to calm her down. "Its truly alright it really doesn't bother me honestly, i'm just glad you accept me who i am, not what race i belong too" "Trust me if i had a chance, i wouldn't want to be what i am, but i can't" Starting to spout random things not knowing what to say in this predicament.

"Look i forgive you and of course we can start fresh, that's fine by me, but you gotta promise me you will stop crying" Looking over to Christian if he could help in anyway. -Then looking back and pulled out a handkerchief, holding it out for her.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Being new to this land, and somewhat distanced from society, seeing an interaction like this was new to him. Was he seeing friendship? Are these people his friends? Or are they just allies of his. He figured only time could tell.
"I figure its best that we try and find a place to stay for the evening. If the demon I was chasing comes back, I'm sure the 3 of us can defeat him easily. Now, are either of you familiar with this territory? We need to find somewhere to find shelter."

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Annabelle takes the handkerchief and wipes her tears. Nova was being so kind to her after she'd been so cruel.  She truly didn't deserve it. The least she could do now is help him and Christian find this demon, or at least provide them some comfort.

"I'm not familiar with his territory I'm afraid, but while I was looking for herbs I passed by a cave. I can show you where it is. Maybe we can build some shelter there for the night. I have some left over food and a couple of blankets, if one of you could gather some wood we can make a fire and heat up something to eat. I'd be more than happy to share my food and supplies."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:55 pm

"I have enough supplies to share and i can collect wood pretty efficiently, soo i shall get on that right away, after we get to the cave" Said Nova, as he followed Annabelle. I've only strolled around here for awhile but i know there's enough stuff here to make a decent maintained fire.

There are also some good fruits around the area, that shouldn't be far from here, looking up while walking. As he started noticing blood was leaking down his arm, he quickly wiped it away with his sleeves, grateful that his outfit was black.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:13 pm

"Well, thank you. Let us gather supplies, then get to shelter." said Christian as he followed the others. He felt at ease with his comrades, but something about the situation still seemed off. He sensed there was still pain and danger to his allies. Had he placed them in more danger than he could handle? He was starting to second guess himself.
"If you guys don't want to help me, I understand. Please don't be offended Nova, but demons can be dangerous. I have my motives for chasing this one, but I do not want to place you two in harms way."

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next