Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:01 am

"Thank you it was me who brought them in" I said with a smile as I sniffed the flowers one by one. "It was hard finding this white rose it is really rare flower" I said continuing to shift through some more flowers.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:04 am

"Wow there pretty amazing, i might buy a couple more for myself to keep and care for" Just continuing watching Rose look though the flower shop. "Is there any other surprises i should know about you"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:13 am

"I like to take care of plants and I live in a tavern so they bring me food every once in a while" I said picking the perfect rose. "Any surprises umm I never have been kissed before" I said looking down slightly with some pink on my face.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:40 pm

As i looked at Rose while she was speaking more about herself, my attention wouldn't sway from her. But as she explained she never been kissed, i started feeling a weird uneasy feeling i haven't experience before. "Well i can honestly say i never kissed before either" Looking up at the sky, then looking back at Rose.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:43 pm

I blushed looking at the male as I handed him a giftcard for the flower shop and some seeds. "These are seeds for the white rose" I said looking at you. "Plant them and water them they would love you" I said smiling more. I look down more as I blushed.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Looking down at Rose and the seeds, i couldn't help but smile. "Thanks i hope i take great care of them as you do" Nervous and not knowing what to do in this predicament, he asks "If there anywhere else you would like to see? Or would you like to go somewhere we could sit and continue talking"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:52 pm

"Well I never been to the park before" I said smiling pointing over east. "I love to see horses run sometimes but I never touched one before".
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:56 pm

"Well then now i know where to go to next" I said while holding my arm out, as she grabbed onto it as before. "If your with me we can go touch a horse if you would like to" I smile as i continue walking. "I'm guessing you never rode on a house at all?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 pm

"N-No I haven't they wont let us up in heaven" I said with a sad look on my face. I walked to the horse ranch with the knight as I smiled looking at all the beautiful horses as I ran to one smiling and laughing. "I like this one its so adorable" I said petting it shyly.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:06 pm

"Well your not in heaven anymore, your here with me and anyone who tells you, that your not allowed to do what you want, has to go through me" as i chuckled and starting petting the horse but mostly looking at how Rose face lit up with so much emotion.

"I believe i said this before but again, thanks for coming out with me on this day" I rushed to one of the people who owned the horses and got a carrot, then rushed back to Rose. "Here try feeding it" As i passed the carrot to her.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:11 pm

I looked at the strange orange food as I held the end up to the horses mouth as it started to ate the carrot. I laughed and chuckled as I looked at nova "I-It t-tickles" I said laughing. "I do wanna ride the horse though but I'm nervous" I said looking at you with a white rose in my hair.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:16 pm

As i smiled and looked at Rose laughing and having a good time, i talked to the same guy who owns the horses and paid him to let us ride the horse for awhile, walking back up to the horse brushing the dirt off the horse and attaching the saddle, i jumped onto the house and reach my hand down to rose. "Are you coming my lady?" "I'll show you how to ride a horse, but its gonna be pretty bumpy, so your gonna sit in front of me"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:23 pm

I smiled as I reached his hand hopping up so sit infrint of him. "L-Like this my good knight?" I said as I looked behind me. I put my hands on the strap petting the horses hair as I smiled.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:40 pm

"Yup that's right, now i'm going to start him off slow, just try to match how he moves with with body so it doesn't hurt you while riding him" As i said while putting my hands next to hers on the strap and slighting giving the horse the signal to move slowly. "I got him to start moving but your gonna be in control i'll be here if anything happens" i said while my chest is pressed against her, hoping my heart has calmed down a bit from before.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:43 pm

I felt the bumpiness from the horses movement as I blushed trying to move with it. I felt you getting closer to me as I felt your heart beat as I smiled riding the horse a bit as I smiled. "This was the best day I ever had in my life." I said with tears running down my face.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Trying to keep my posture and then looking at Rose with tears down her face, as i wiped them off her face. "I didn't think i'd make you cry on our first date" "At least as long as were together i continue showing you more things you want to see"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:01 pm

I felt the knight wipe my tear away as I smiled. "I'd like that nova unless you have a thing against us angels" I said with a soft chuckle. I made the horse go around more as I had a better handle on the horse.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

"As i could ever, no way would i have anything against you and your kind" As i chuckled with Rose, thinking back on my life not once had i actually had a day without crafting, training, or fighting but just relaxing a whole day to myself.

"Alright, what is i say you might be able to ride the horse by yourself" "Think you can handle it" As i smiled.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:18 pm

"I-I think I can try" I said while the horse started to stop. I sat there gripping the straps tight as I looked at you nodding. I petted the horse as I fed it another carrot as I chuckled more.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:56 pm

I started to let go of the strap and let the full control of the horse reside on Rose. "See your doing pretty well" Looking toward Rose and her full of joy and being happy,
I started getting a little thirsty, so i got two drinks waiting for Rose to be able to share one with.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:17 pm

I rode around with the horse going faster as I laughed. I then looked at nova with 2 drinks as I stopped and hopped off grabbing the drink "Thank you" I said before I dranked. I sat next to nova as I never felt this sensation before.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:36 pm

"How did you like riding a horse for your first time" Wondering where to take her next its already getting kinda late "Hey could i try taking you somewhere?" "Theres a nice place where we would just relax and the suns going down so it should be a amazing sight"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:43 pm

"Sure I'd love to go" I said with a big smile finishing my drink as I looked at you. I followed the knight to the place as I looked at it in awe with my light blue eyes. "Beautiful!" I said with a amazed look.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:50 pm

As we went to the side of Kiru City looking at the beautiful sight. "True this is a sight of natural beauty but in comparison to how you looked today, this doesn't come to close to how you look"

Noticing what i said i turned, embarrassed but couldn't hold back to seeing how Rose looked at this moment, almost like if time just stood still.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm

I blushed as I looked at the knight as I smiled. "I think this is the best day of my life!" I said with such joy. I got close to the knight as I gave a quick kiss to him as I blushed. "Thank you for doing all of this for me."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next