Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Apartment A1's Residents EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Apartment A1's Residents

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Apartment A1's Residents Empty Apartment A1's Residents

Post by Amaterasu Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Apartment A1's Residents 1600x1200-interior-design-modern-japanese-tearoom-interior-design-with-bay
Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Apartment A1's Residents Empty Re: Apartment A1's Residents

Post by Aerin Vae Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Aithet had just arrived in Kiru city yesterday. He walked around it for hours, seeing all the marvels of modern day life. As night descended, he found his way to what someone had told him was an 'apartment'. It was apparently a place where people slept at night. As he neared them, he noticed a group of 4 people. One had wings and Aithet ran over and outstretched his hand to touch them.

"What's this?!"
he asked himself "Has this person killed a beast and taken their wings for game?!"
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Elf
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab
ToughnessToughnessFind the odd one out

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Annabelle is busy in the new apartment unpacking what little she has. Traveling so much has taught her to pack lightly. The apartment is in a semi messy state so she also decided to clean up a bit since her new roommates didn't seem to be the cleanly type. She takes off her potions belt and lays her potions individually on the, now dusted, dresser. The sunset's light from the window shines on the bottles causing an array of colors to gleam throughout the dim room. She lays down her weapons in a corner as well, trying her best to organize them neatly before giving up and walking back into the living room to greet the rest of her roommates. One of which was an Angel with actual wings, nothing Annabelle had never seen before of course, this way all perfectly natural to her. Seeing the surprise in the new comer's eyes was all very comedic to her.

"You act like you haven't seen an Angel before!" Annabelle giggles.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:21 pm

He was standing not acknowledging the rest of his roommates. He wasn't going to risk just placing his weapons, either. He had trust issues, especially with these randoms he recently met, but so be it. This was the first time hes lived in anywhere but a chamber, or the streets. He had to admit though, this place seemed comfortable enough. But, he had never slept on a bed before, it'd be a unique experience. He scoffed at the sight of the human.

"Yet another person..?"
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 pm

The apartment seem like a mess, Levious was quite humored by the whole situation. His old friend that doesnt remember him completely, a knight girl name Annabelle who seem focus on cleaning, and a demon who was irrated by everything. He looked over to Ravus, who scuffed at the stranger.

"You're a pretty cute demon are you? Getting mad over strangers, one thing that is clear. You really just want a set of friends, but youre too scared to show it, aahhhh come here." Levious said, as he playfully pat Ravus back.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerin Vae Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Aithet looks to the 'angel', as the woman had called it and human squabble. He cocks his head to the woman. 'Greetings Ma'am, i'm Aithet from the tropics..' Delv runs up to his shoulder and rubs his face off Aithet's. 'and this here is Delv' he says, grinning, 'He's my friend'.

His face turns serious 'Now... what's this 'angel' you speak of??'
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Annabelle bows slightly to greet Aithet. 

"It's a pleasure, I'm Annabelle. Oh, and what a cute friend!"

Annabelle admires Delv from afar, giving it a half smile. She raises an eyebrow at the fact that Aithet has never seen an Angel before. Clearly, he wasn't from around here, not that it wasn't obvious enough before he even mentioned it. She shakes her head but decides to let the others handle it while she cleans around them some more, kneeling down to picking up the trash left by the previous owners but still engaged in the conversation they are having.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:25 pm

In one movement, he pushed his hand off of him, with grinding of his teeth. His eyes seemed to glow even more red.

"You are mistaken, fool. I am no demon."

"Do not pitch me in with such pitiful beings such as them."

He said, as he turned away with a grumble, walking to one of the bedrooms and shutting the door behind him.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:40 pm

"Woah..." He paused, pondering why he was upset. "It was only a joke..." Levious thought to him, he will reapproach him when the time is right.

His wings expanded, touching the ceiling, then he turns around and drops them on the curious fellow Aithet. "Sorry about the interruption Annabelle, I'm just gonna show him the type of beast I killed." Levious smirked at her, as his wing gently wraps Aithet. "Go ahead, touch it all you like."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:03 pm

As the group conversed Minato enters the door.

"Hey, I see you all found the place well. I brought the ingredients for tonight's dinner , so I'll be in the kitchen . I will need an assistant

Minato sets up in the kitchen pulling out a brand new wok and a cutting board ,laying them on the table. He notices Ravus is missing from the group.

Minato yells
Ravus! get out here. I need an extra set of hands.

Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerin Vae Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Aithet staggers when the angel lays down his wings onto him. He steps backwards and see's that they are - in fact - attached by ligaments to the skin. So, he thought to himself, an angel is a human with wings. Strange. He holds out his hand and strokes them, they feel fluffy. He looks to the people 'So, is this what is referred to as an 'apartment'? He asks curiously? 'I've just arrived and I need a place to stay.'
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Annabelle takes the trash she's collected and dumps it in a nearby trashcan, then dusts off her hands. Glad that's done, she thinks to herself. 

"You don't know what an apartment is?" Annabelle questions Aithet. She stares at him in disbelief before laughing a little.

"Well regardless you're free to stay if you'd like, I think we can make some room for you."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:20 pm

He decides to ignore Minato, as he finally managed to relax while looking out the window, sitting beside it on the floor. Usually the young man doesn't get much privacy very often, which was... Calming. To say the least. He placed his blades beside him as he leaned his head against the wall looking out the window as his eyes returned to the original pure blue, as he pulled the canteen out of his jacket. It was filled with Liquor, as he swigged some down in intent to drown his fears and pain. He wasn't sure why he was here, or why he would agree to this in the first place, he hated most people. What part of his deranged mind told him to make this decision? He wasn't sure. But, it'd make a good HQ for his work, so that's a plus he guesses.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:18 am

"Well its already getting cramped in here, to be honest I already have my own place. I just haven't reclaimed it yet, hopefully the kingdom didnt sell my house while I was dead." Levious chucked as he proceeds to open up his bag, pulling out a selling bag. Then setting up in the family room, preparing to stay for the night.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Ravus if you dont get out and help you wont get any! Minato yelled after not getting a response from him.

I swear this guy needs to be a part of this team if my plan is going to work , Minato muttered under his breath. He looked up from the pot of boiling broth to his now teammates

"Dinner will take a few so let's get ourselves more acquainted with each other, including what we can do. I'll go last since I'm cooking at the moment

Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerin Vae Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:07 am

Aithet thinks about the question for a moment. "I like animals" he says, blatantly. "And that's pretty much it. Delv here is my main companion and I've been his friend ever since I was a young child. I also have Fiqua, but he's picky and prefers to be in water when he's first seen, so you'll get to see him later. As for him, we met about 11 years ago around some mythical mermaid islands and he's one of the last of his kind. He was in danger so he joined the party" Aithet smiles to himself "5 years after meeting Delv. He's a great companion, too, but Delv has been my best friend since I was 3, so it's obivious why."

Aithet stutters a moment "There was also Hougia and Sheena... beautiful creatures who I found too late and lost their lives" His eyes begin to water. "I managed to find a way to keep them here, though" a feeling of relief washes over his face.

He takes a breath and continues. "Apart from that, I have a staff which lets me do stuff too, i'm just not very good with it" he says, out of breath.... He looks to the woman and his heart skips a beat "Now, Miss, what do YOU do?"
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:16 am

Annabelle tucks some hair behind her ears shyly.

"Well..." She thought for a moment. "I don't really know what to say about myself. I love swords, sword fighting, chocolate, helping those in need and yeah that's pretty much it...oh and potion making, can't forget that! Overall I guess I'm just an adventurer at heart. Fighting monsters and kicking butt is what it's all about! Oh, and I guess healing the injured isn't exactly 'fun' but it makes me feel good knowing I helped someone who needed it!"

Annabelle smiles timidly while blushing a little. Talking about herself made her a tiny bit embarrassed. 

"Though...it IS nice to take it easy every once in a while..." she adds.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:46 pm

He ignored him, then proceeded to unpack his things. His clothing, even if little. Some food he kept if necessary, and his canteen. He laid down in one of the beds, seemingly about to drift asleep.

// Bad reply. Couldn't think of much.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:37 pm

"Ok soups just about done. It just needs to sweat now."Minato turns off the stove and comes around the table top to reveal his "corrupt the cook" apron.

Anyway I'm a reincarnate of a person that died a while ago and I can do this He puts on his spauldron and slices two portals at a foot's length apart. Minato then proceeds to show that they are in fact portals by inserting his hand into one portal and having it come out the other.

"This armor enhances my demon capabilities....And that's about it."
Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerin Vae Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:48 pm

This feat amazes Aithet 'Woah' he exclaims 'That's awesome, but now I probably look so.. lackluster' he says, laughing nervously. He looks at the door the human went in 'What's up with him?' he asks, then, he perks his nose up nose at the broth 'Does that have any meat in it?' he asks curiously. Delv lets out a soft purr, just reassuring Aithet that he's there, and Aithet responds by sitting crosslegged and letting Delv rest inbetween 'It was a long day today', he says reassuringly, stroking Delv's fur.
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:26 pm

"Oh wow, that smells really good!" Annabelle chimes in. "You know, I didn't 100% believe you when you said you could cook Minato, but I'll admit this does look rather tasty." 

Annabelle tilts her head to the side while looking at Minato's portals. Their reflection in her eyes. Wow, so cool! She thinks to herself; All I have is a weapon and a few potions, nothing like that though, amazing!

"You never mentioned you could do that before! That's pretty neat!" Annabelle smiles.

She then glances over at Aithet, who's pet purrs softly and sits between his legs. Aw, how cute! Annabelle is a huge sucker for cute little critters. It makes her heart feel warm.

"C-can we eat soon Minato? I am rather hungry..." Annabelle says mid tummy grumble.

Last edited by Annabelle on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:50 pm

He couldn't fall asleep, so he decided to go hunting. He got up, buttoned up his cloak, and sheathed his blades and strapped his gauntlet tight around his left hand. He walked out of his bedroom door, as he walked to the front door, as he opened it he said.

"I'm leaving. Il be back. Probably."
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:15 am

"Hey Ravus wait, Ill go with you." Levious grapped the soup Minato made and litteraly drank it whole. He screech with pain as his tounge got burnt to a crisp. "Thank you Minato, it was delious." And he ran off to the door.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 pm

With Minato's face awestruck Well its a shame about the soup. I still have some ingredients left to make a roast it'll only take a second.

Minato hesitantly pulling out the beef from his bag almost crying
I had to hunt for this special cow for a month

Minato readies his knife slicing with almost hairline precision into the beef.

give me five minutes you two and it'll be the most delicious meal you'll have.
Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerin Vae Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:29 pm

Aithet gags slightly at the sight of what Minato's doing. He looks around - it's only him, Minato and Annabelle now. 'So' he says, addressing them both 'What happened earlier today? I can sense some tension between Ravus and you both' He cuddles Delv and Delv lets out a soft purr.

He closes his eyes and talks to Delv telepathically. Delv shakes his head, not wanting to be disturbed from his sleep, but lets out a slight yawn. Aithet nods and looks at Minato 'Delv here says he heard you say something earlier. So, what's this 'plan' ?' He asks sharply.
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab