Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands

5 posters

Go down

(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands Empty (Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands

Post by Eliza Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:00 am

Eliza walked, hissing at the ground beneath her as it shifted under her light weight. The female hated sand, it got into everything somehow. Eliza only allowed herself to be forced out here with these other creatures on this quest during near dusk, so the light didn't harm her eyes as much. But the sand around her still almost scorched its way through her shoes as she walked. The heat made the air wave in front of her golden eyes, causing her to narrow her golden orbs in an attempt to see more clearly. Her black dress wasn't helping with the heat as it absorbed the warmth from the slowly weakening suns rays. With a quick swipe she adjusted the black choker around her throat and looked back at her other party members. She felt her stomach churn with hatred at the human especially, the evil creature. After a few seconds she continued to step her way towards where she was told the giant sand monster stayed.
Eliza
Eliza

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

(Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands Empty Re: (Quest) Trouble Beneath The Sands

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:16 am

As Nova got ready for this new quest, he was gonna meet up with Imal and two new members. Nova was not looking forward to be doing a quest in the hot, it was annoying and a pain to him. As he started reaching toward the Shifting Sands, he noticed a girl in a black dress, far in the distance, hating the sun even tho it's already dawn.

Finally reaching the women, not even able to sit on the ground and just hating this moment. "Jesus why we gotta be in this harsh enviorment, looking toward the stranger, your one of my members during this adventure?" Just looking at her noticing a type of anonymous aura around her. "My names Nova, and you are?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Molli Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:32 am

Imal had woken up to a bright sun and a nice, cool breeze and an excited feeling for earning money no matter what. She had gone to the Town Square the other day and read about the troublesome sand worm, ew. Everything was set and ready to go; her sun goggles, a big umbrella to block out the sun's harmful-for-her-fair-skin-rays, and ten water bottles in case her quest companions forgot their water all in her backpack. And of course she had her weapons and sheild.
Imal excitedly ran as fast as she could, which was pretty fast, to the meeting place and was greeted painfully with a look of hatred from the lady she assumed was to be attending the quest as well. She didn't really know what she did to this pretty woman, but she certainly wasn't going to push at her button.
When her newly acquainted friend Nova arrived with a greeting, Imal happily relaxed, knowing that she would have a friend with her. Imal turned to the woman to find that she was already walking. Not knowing what to do, Imal helplessly stood next to Nova in a fit of inner conflict.

Last edited by Sena Molli on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo War Misogi Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 am

After Kosovo got word from his employer that he would be working with others for this task, he got together his nerves and prepared for 'people' to be on his job with him. He was somewhat relaxed that two of his 'companions' would be demons, one of the few races that he now considered close to himself in nature. Even with this somewhat calming news, he only wanted to finish this mission quickly and go back to his profession of faith to the God of Wrath and to further his relationship with him.
"Greetings, I would like to say that it is a pleasure to meet you all on this wonderful warm day." Kosovo spoke as he glided down from the sky with the assistance of his black wings. He also spoke with sounded like a genuine voice, though he knew his own intentions. "I heard we are slaying a Sand Worm today. I hope my blades can be of great assistance. I have been told my speed is quite elegant and effective in the slaughter of these vile creatures." He stood there with a smile on his face, not skipping a beat.
Kosovo War Misogi
Kosovo War Misogi

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:52 am

The blacked dressed demon turned to look at the still arriving members, her eyes still daggers as she watched. Her steps stopped as she turned to face the rest of the group yet again with glares for everyone.

"My name is Eliza. I have indeed been forced to go with you people on this quest, against my will I will have you know. I do not want small talk, so do not try to converse with me. I simply ask that we hurry up, for the light hurts my skin and eyes." She almost hissed at everyone, like an angry snake ready to strike. Her arms crossed as she stood there watching, waiting for everyone to be ready to head off. A small gust of wind blew her shiny white hair like a cloak around her, which she quickly grabbed and proceeded to tie up in a black ribbon to keep it off the back of her neck.
Eliza
Eliza

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:22 am

Nova grinned. "Hey at least if your actions don't slow us down, let there be silence toward you my fair demon" Eyes looking toward her, like he was giving off the presence to slice her down into pieces. To think he would be so close to another demon, filled his thoughts of pure hatred and rage. Walking away from Eliza, he looks toward Imal and Kosovo calming down so they don't feel his killing intents.

"Well shall we slay the giant sand monster" Needing something else to take out since this wasn't the time to be attacking any of his members for this quest. At least one more person might be helpful if anything were to happen to Imal or Kosovo.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Molli Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:47 am

Imal couldn't help but feel like the elephant in the room, being the only human surrounded demons and an angel. Not only that, but her damn instincts told her that these people would rather be anywhere else than here, especially Eliza. It seemed like Imal's fun trip was going to be a bit bumpy. She'd rather be lazing around in the Forever Autumn Woods, but wouldn't let her money slip away.
The heat was incredible, Imal could feel her skin burning already. Everything smelled like hot sand and sweat, not exactly the greatest mixture of smells. But she'd rather be earning money than fixing the roof on her house, which she still hasn't done in over a month. Imal pulled out her sun goggles and strapped them on, then her light green umbrella from her backpack and fanned it out; it could easily fit three people under it. Imal noticed the other party member arrive from the sky and looked upon his wings in awe. He seemed polite, it calmed Imal's nerves, unlike Eliza's introduction which made Imal feel like she'd done something wrong. But, oh well, maybe by the end of it all they would be on better terms.
"Well, shall we slay the giant sand monster?" Nova had asked.
"Yes!" Imal began, "But first, how about we all get to know each other? That could help us with our mission." Imal breathed deeply and offered her friendliest smile, making sure to look everyone in the eye. "I'm Imal Theal. I live in Kiru City and worship The Lovable Ones, Reiki and Crona. I'm very excited to be working with all of you. Let's all work together to bring down this sand worm." So that we can all go home as quickly as possible, Imal wanted to say. She didn't hate these people, but she didn't like the vibes coming from them, even Nova gave her that annoying gnawing sensation from her instincts. She hoped there wouldn't be any conflict between her comrades.
Reiki, Crona, please lend these people some of your love so that they may be able to work together, Imal prayed. She was going to do her best to keep peace.
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo War Misogi Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:14 am

Kosovo, just wanting to get to his fun, started walking also towards the destination that they were told that the sightings were happening. "You all might want to hurry, I am not so sure how long you all can last in this heat. For one, if you need an umbrella, I'm not entirely sure your fit for this task. On the other hand if you don't hurry you like to become dehydrated and I would hate to leave you in this dessert." Kosovo stopped a little ways, waiting for the others. He wished to just get this finished and to get paid. The comment of the little girl's gods put him off a tad bit but the Flame would drive him to victory in this expedition.
Kosovo War Misogi
Kosovo War Misogi

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:36 pm

The female demon glared at the angel with burning hatred. Her hand went to her thigh for her finger to tap against the metal of her dagger. Her lip curled a little, tiny bit to how the tip of her fangs. She was getting tired of the angel talking like they were incompetent children. Plus the other demon seemed ready to fight at any moment with her. Face to face battle was not her thing, poisoning with sneak attacks was. But with her disappearing act she'd be fine most likely. Her eyes turned to Kosovo. She quickly stepped after him, almost silently.

"In case you were unaware angel we are not incompetent children and do not deserve to be treated as such." She stated before continuing to walk ahead. She's dealt with the pain of long exposure to sunlight before. Surely she could deal with it again. The quicker this was the better, so she decided to just hurry up and keep walking. These idiots would follow soon.
Eliza
Eliza

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Agreeing with Imal, Nova couldn't see himself agreeing with the other two, Kosovo was just here for the fun, just like how he used to be. But Eliza was just had this type of hatred, something Nova wanted to get rid of, although it had nothing to do with him. Nova calmed down then continued walking. "I can handle myself but i'll make sure to keep a eye out for my team, that's just how i am" "If there comes a case where i need to help one of you, i'll make sure i'm there watching your back"

"About that, we are a team now, so lets work together, as much as you guys might not want to" Looking ahead and walking behind Eliza, Nova just wanted to see what type of monsters might come out from the Shifting Sands.

xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Molli Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:59 am

Imal nodded in agreement with Nova and walked beside him. She ignored that cold angel's comment about her and her umbrella and pulled out four water bottles from her backpack, holding one in the crook of her elbow, two between her fingers and one in the other hand. "Here," Imal offered Nova the water bottle in her hand, "I've brought a lot in case anyone forgot to bring their own or run out of water," she then put her bottle in her pocket and and first offered the next bottle to Eliza.
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo War Misogi Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:07 am

Kosovo just grinned, keeping to himself at this point. The sooner he started his dance, the quicker the praise could be given. Though the human would prove less than useful, he thought, the other two may have been useful to him. He did not quite know what they could do or how they fought, but if they could fight is all that really mattered to him. He took flight and followed the group from the air, having better vision up here he could better see what was or was not coming.
Kosovo War Misogi
Kosovo War Misogi

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Eliza's dark golden eyes turned to the offered water bottle, then the human giving the gift. If the woman was true to her gods, Eliza had no reason to believe it was a poisoned or dangerous item being given. After a few seconds her slender fingers wrapped around the item and took it, watching the girl curiously.

"Thank you, I suppose." She said with as little emotion as possible. With a nod the white haired woman opened the container and began sipping at the water, a tiny smile on her face. In this heat water was to be appreciated, and kept track of. While you didn't want to ration yourself too much with it, you didn't want to gulp it all down either. She paid little mind to the creature now flying in the air; she was sure he had his reasons. Although Nova following directly behind her ticked her off, she never felt exactly safe with others out of her vision. Her head turned to the side a bit.

"Could you not walk directly behind me? I would prefer you stay within my vision." She almost growled at the other demon.
Eliza
Eliza

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Nova grabbed the bottle from Imal. "Thanks, i'll make sure to return the favor in any way i could" He said while giving off a small smile, then taking small sips. Seeing Kosovo started to take flight and Eliza just walking ahead, Nova was just following behind the group next to Imal. Eliza got pissed of, for the fact Nova was behind her walking.

Nova looked at Eliza, with little care for her outburst. "Hmm not like i could care less, but i'm not moving from my position, i can keep an eye out for all of you, if needed" Saying that although they don't come off as the helpless type, they seem like they could handle themselves, none the less Nova still wanted to be able to protect them for the time being, main reason, because there all in a party together, for the time being.  "Don't get any fancy idea's, i just  want to get this quest over and done with, with ease and not letting anyone die, while on this quest"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Molli Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Imal put the fourth water bottle back into her backpack. It would be a pain to have to call out to him since he was in the air. She took a small sip from her water, she didn't need much water in the first place so she figured her water would last the whole trip. If it didn't she could get one of the remaining seven from her backpack.
The whole mission so far had been the group arguing and it was really making Imal doubt that teamwork would help at all. It was really a drag. She walked next to Nova and listened to their bickering.
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness