Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Just For Fun (not rly happening)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just For Fun (not rly happening)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:46 am

Nova snapping outta his outburst looked back at Imal and the corn man. "I was only teasing him, i wouldn't imagine eating him" Nova said as he put his blade back into its sheath and back onto his bag. While doing so, Nova felt a strange presence nearby, what is this, Nova thought to himself. While moving closer to Imal making sure nothing pops out. Then all of a sudden it was the rabbit Nova was chasing after, he then started moving toward it and tried to pet it when the rabbit kicked his hand away. "Why did you stop chasing me? You were suppose to fall for my trap and i was gonna tame you to be my slave" Said the little rabbit, confused and even more shocked then he was with the corn man, Nova backed away from the rabbit. "How the hell are you talking to me, i'm not an elf" He said while touching his hears.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Just For Fun (not rly happening) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just For Fun (not rly happening)

Post by Sena Molli Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:54 am

Imal watched Nova walk over to a cute, little rabbit. When Nova suddenly cupped his ears, Imal approached him. "Hey, Nova, are you alright? Is something wrong?" It was so sudden and it left Imal confused. The corn man fidgeted around until his arms became like deflated noodles and his face split in two. Inside there was a sweaty dude around his 30's gasping for air and tugging at his shirt collar. So it was a costume after all.
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:59 am

Nova started to look insane, the rabbit was wondering around like nothing it said happened, then as soon as Nova turned to the corn man, it turned out to be a dude. "Jesus what is happening, you rabbit why aren't you saying anything anymore?" At this moment he didn't care if he looked insane, he wanted to get to the bottom of this rabbit wanting to enslave him. "Answer me now you little rabbit" Nova said as it started to hop away.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Molli Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:09 am

"Talking rabbit?" Imal and the corn man said together. Imal looked at the man as if to say, "stay away from me, or else," before blocking Nova's sight from the rabbit. "Nova, what's up, man? Talking rabbit? You know only elves can do that, right?" The corn man huffed and shuffled away into the corn.
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:52 pm

As Nova was about to chase the rabbit Imal got in front of him and stated questioning him, "I honestly don't know what happened, but i know it was talking" Nova looked down still confused, but then looked at Imal. "Maybe i bumped my head to hard. or the moonshine is getting to me" Nova said as he tried to get to his seat, confused on what is reality anymore.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum