Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Ysildaine Talaenys EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Ysildaine Talaenys

Go down

Ysildaine Talaenys Empty Ysildaine Talaenys

Post by tiny-violent-top-hat Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Ysildaine Talaenys Fantastika-devushka-elf-2208
   Name: Ysildaine Talaenys
   Origin/Home: Some small, irrelevant elf village in the Tar'els, presumably on the cliffs overlooking the Condensed Forest on Guro's Tropics. Actually, her hometown began as a terrace-farming village and is known for little more than yearly festivals to Terra, a strong musical history and kumquats. She's sick to death of bloody kumquats.
   Deity: Terra.
   Sexual Orientation: Ambiguous, probably something like bisexual panromantic.
   Race: Elf.
   Background/History: This particular elf was just born and lived in her hometown for 20 years, with a slightly dysfunctional family. Her mother was Terra's high priestess in said village, but her sister became a 'Grace', kind of like that particular localized cult's version of a religious dancer/entertainer/geisha/cult prostitute thing. This caused a bit of a rift between two different ideologies of Terranism, wherein one totally embraced all kinds of hedonistic pleasures as part of creation and the other was this hung-up-on-purity-like-a-unicorn kind of thing. Daine didn't join either side, preferring to stick to the happy medium most of the non-involved village had settled down on, but overtones of both sort of pervade her mentality. She's a li'l bit screwed up that way, but also versed in a lot of Terra-related things, including festival rites, dances, music and...bLOODY KUMQUATS!
   Personality: Daine will probably undergo character development, as all characters do, but in her beginnings as an adventurer she's very yielding and nonconfrontational, preferring not to fight if she can help it. Not shy - in fact, quite the opposite. She's bookish, obsessive and can't curtail her urges all the time, as well as being given to random fits of rage or babbling. However, she does have a flair for reading people/animals, so it's not that she doesn't understand - she just chooses to put up a front and pretend she's socially oblivious. Sort of a souped-up dandere. Like all elves, Daine speaks to animals, and this only adds to her cloud-cuckoo-lander angle - however, some animals know her better than most people will. Most of said animals are thoroughly finished with her mage/sapiosexual fetish, but deal with it because many a time no one else will listen to their own complaints. Ysildaine is blissfully unaware of the nature of this arrangement. Yes, she will mature eventually. But for now she's a naive adorkable fledgling who's never been farther than a stone's throw from her hometown.
   Likes: Mages, animals, music, peace, girly things, haberdashery, being her usual weirdo self, eating. Questioning people about everything immaturely. Being addicted to nonalcoholic elvish teas of every variety. Nerding. Pretending she's a fortune teller.
   Dislikes: Having to actually think, having to deal with people who dislike her weirdness, doing anything remotely life-threatening, lying to people and then feeling guilty, fish, those bloody kumquats, heights. Confrontation - because she's terrible at avoiding it.
   Mate/spouse/lover: single

Last edited by Annabelle on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Pic didn't show, backstory hadn't been specified. Not borked anymore! PHEW MY GOD THIS TOOK CODING OF THE GODS. xD)

tiny-violent-top-hat

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Ysildaine Talaenys Empty Re: Ysildaine Talaenys

Post by tiny-violent-top-hat Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 am

Ohh! Wait, dang it, I totally forgot to mention something - personality is totally dependent upon period of growth. c'x My characters generally tend to have a single canon and stuff, but depending on the need of the RP at hand, they can and will leap back-and-forth between points on it. new!adventurer Daine acts very differently from older!Daine, who I'm assuming is eventually going to grow up to be more streetsmart, laconic and rude. >v< One day. I don't know the full details, but you've been told I hop around continuitywise. cx

tiny-violent-top-hat

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down